Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod note: I need to fix the OP - it's ****ed.

The most difficult thing about this game is going to be explaining how the whole alter-ego thing works.

Bear with me - once I've fixed up the wording I will alert everyone to it. Over the weekend Im going to run a trial game and randomise all votes, night moves etc to see how it works.

IF enough Victorians get their knickers in a knot I will push it back to Monday afternoon/evening start to account for QB PH.
nah **** ‘em - it’s not as though anyone’s going away for the weekend!

LiterallyNobody
So does the number order thing apply to lynchings?
And is it possible for someone to be their own number due to random chance?
I’m current simulating a game which I won’t reveal anything about but a couple of things of interest have turned up. First one person drew their own number so their alter-ego was themself.

I’m trying to decide whether or not it applies for the lynching as well. I’m thinking not but I don’t know if that will make it too hard then.

The other interesting thing in the simmed game is that the vig hit someone who was doc protected so they might think they are night immune. That got me to thinking. I wonder if that would make people likely yo vote their target on the off chance their alter ego was night immune.

also given the nature of the game you might even see evil people claiming their actual evil role.

I’m also thinking of making more hints available to reveal alter egos too. Maybe two a day or something.

it’s similar to multi wolf. At the start there’s a lot of confusion as to what is out there but eventually it becomes clear which set you are playing. I’m hoping that by day four or so the village will be Revealed.

I’m current simulating a game which I won’t reveal anything about but a couple of things of interest have turned up. First one person drew their own number so their alter-ego was themself.

I’m trying to decide whether or not it applies for the lynching as well. I’m thinking not but I don’t know if that will make it too hard then.
Yeah ok. Also- if the number order results in an attempted seer /kill of someone who is already dead (eg by lynching) , will it come back unsuccessful ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ok. Also- if the number order results in an attempted seer /kill of someone who is already dead (eg by lynching) , will it come back unsuccessful ?
I’m trying to work out something to make that not happen. Obviously people who targeted them will be able to work out which one is which. The lynch will be easy as long as someone is keeping count. There’s no mayor or blackmailer so what’s in the thread is counted.

oh that reminds me. I will ONLY be reacting to lynch votes once the game starts. So if you (or others) are counting them you can see which ones are valid. I might use a different react form lynch votes. Maybe wow so it stands out.

I’m trying to work out something to make that not happen. Obviously people who targeted them will be able to work out which one is which. The lynch will be easy as long as someone is keeping count. There’s no mayor or blackmailer so what’s in the thread is counted.

oh that reminds me. I will ONLY be reacting to lynch votes once the game starts. So if you (or others) are counting them you can see which ones are valid. I might use a different react form lynch votes. Maybe wow so it stands out.
I guess it wouldn’t happen (at least no moreso than people trying to action dead /non players in a normal game) if when deaths are announced:
-they’re also announced as who they were on the list as well as the role?

I guess it wouldn’t happen (at least no moreso than people trying to action dead /non players in a normal game) if when deaths are announced:
-they’re also announced as who they were on the list as well as the role?
I wasn’t going to but that might be an easy way to limit people. The more I think of it the more useless the evil seer is now. Should I get rid of it?

I wasn’t going to but that might be an easy way to limit people. The more I think of it the more useless the evil seer is now. Should I get rid of it?
I reckon keep it. Still leaves evil the option of fake claiming or counterclaiming seer
And still useful info
Perhaps the WC odds could be tweaked though
-2 seers are enough .

Or…. Wait I might have a good idea here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back