Autopsy Autopsy vs Dogs - fsahidgajdfsgkjksaf

Remove this Banner Ad

You did see that not doing any of those things worked to get back a 4 goal plus lead last night?
yes but it doesn't count for nothing if we go in next week with a slow midfield that was the bullflogs slowest team they have fielded all year and still looked like bolt out there

Nah best city in the world .

Heres my take-

Cunners - very good and did everything in his power to drag us across the line

Everyone else - gagf

Goldy mauled by the worst starting ruckman in the league, but that is the norm these days not the exception. Have to keep playing him though to get his trade value up, its the way forward and couldnt care less about other opinions on him. Tom ******* Campbell FFS!

Spittas 1st half was good but he is pathetic by hand or foot.

JZ no where near it. Liability in the middle and that free kick paid against him going for the mark a joke.

All the kids seem to be regressing of late. Drop any of them or even all of them.

Dogs - LOL

Umpiring - *ing LOL

In any other year that absolute smashing by the umps and a 1 point loss would have me furious... today though I'm mostly nonplussed. We're too far behind this year to damage in September. It's almost a good result in a sense.

I'm not a fan of North or Port. Saw the Higgins play-on and it's similar to the Charlie Dixon situation from a few weeks back. Player get a kick at goal involving a knock to the head, then takes longer than allowed to have the shot. It seems to me that there's a problem here. The AFL bleats about protecting the players heads. Here both players look stunned. (Of course they could be foxing but assume they aren't) The umpire needs to blow time off and confirm that the player is right to take the kick BEFORE the 30 second clock is started. If the player is not up to the kick then someone else takes it. Either way there's a chance to regain the senses outside the 30 second countdown. No play time is wasted. Thoughts?

Also I noticed that the ump that was front right of Higgins (in his eyeline) did not signal play on until after Higgins was blind sided by the dogs player. How is that right?

**** if higgins kneecaps buckled would the closer umpire be up for neglect ? Bullshit call by the umps

Closer umpire didn't call play on until stringer was a split second away from tackling. Can't figure it out..

Extremely dangerous tackle given the circumstances. Could of very well caused serious injury. Probably could of been called push in the back, but you know, bulldogs and umpires..

Closer umpire didn't call play on until stringer was a split second away from tackling. Can't figure it out..

Extremely dangerous tackle given the circumstances. Could of very well caused serious injury. Probably could of been called push in the back, but you know, bulldogs and umpires..
Hate saying it but its gotta be rigged mate

I'm not a fan of North or Port. Saw the Higgins play-on and it's similar to the Charlie Dixon situation from a few weeks back. Player get a kick at goal involving a knock to the head, then takes longer than allowed to have the shot. It seems to me that there's a problem here. The AFL bleats about protecting the players heads. Here both players look stunned. (Of course they could be foxing but assume they aren't) The umpire needs to blow time off and confirm that the player is right to take the kick BEFORE the 30 second clock is started. If the player is not up to the kick then someone else takes it. Either way there's a chance to regain the senses outside the 30 second countdown. No play time is wasted. Thoughts?

Also I noticed that the ump that was front right of Higgins (in his eyeline) did not signal play on until after Higgins was blind sided by the dogs player. How is that right?
Im not a fan of hawgawn but youre right.

Last edited:
Hate saying it but its gotta be rigged mate

Umpiring this season has been very iffy to say the least. There's pretty much undeniable evidence that umpires have a deliberate influence on games, whether that be throughout the entirety of a match, or at crucial moments/dying stages.

Port vs Geelong last two minutes was one of the greatest examples of deliberate match fixing by umpires. I'm not sure if it's endorsed by the afl and forwarded to umpires? Or if it's just an umpire thing? Either way, there's been countless examples of games this year which have clearly demonstrated forms of deliberate umpiring decisions aimed at influencing the game/scoreboard.

But anyway, saying all this is completely pointless. It's basically forbidden to point fingers and ask questions about umpires if you're in the afl industry, as umpires have more protection than the president of the United States. This s**t is going to continue for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While a disappointing loss, its a good one overall. 2017 is a season we had to have. Pick 2 would be great if we continue to push sides and show glimpses of form.

Just saw Geelong player with the handball over the head for a throw called. Libba did last night and you can guess the result

Punches a Dog's player in top of chest.

Riccuto said fine of $150 or $1000 or something.

Rest of us....1 week.

Got off on Vince punch...this time MRP wont be so forgiving.
What does wreckem ralphy say?

In any other year that absolute smashing by the umps and a 1 point loss would have me furious... today though I'm mostly nonplussed. We're too far behind this year to damage in September. It's almost a good result in a sense.

Agree, although the win may not have hurt much in that regard. It wouldve made life hard for the dogs to make finals and dont we have to trade picks with them for Rat?

Good to see North at the forefront of innovation yet again. Paying the umpires to screw us out of the match. Allowing us to show our wares to trade targets whilst keeping our draft position. Then there's kicking off turning the tide of public opinion in our favour - and against the Bulldogs. We are the only club that could come up with and implement this.

Kudos North. Kudos.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back