News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no one would want to play for Gold Coast right now. They are pathetically bad.

I just wonder whether he will live up to the "once in a generation forward" tags. Lot of pressure on the bloke.

Personally I'd have thought someone with that rating would have shown more. But he could still be a decent forward without being "once in a generation"

Best in 20 years? Nah. Who would have actually been worthy of the tag in the last 20 years?

Anyone heard any rumours of them being unhappy at GC, I've heard a couple.
Actually I am starting one now. Apparently they are not happy with the way seat 42 in section 23 does not automatically fold back up. They say it reeks of the I unprofessionalism of the club as a whole.and the place is so hot that they often burn their hands in the ice bath. They were quoted as saying “this is not on”

Actually I am starting one now. Apparently they are not happy with the way seat 42 in section 23 does not automatically fold back up. They say it reeks of the I unprofessionalism of the club as a whole.and the place is so hot that they often burn their hands in the ice bath. They were quoted as saying “this is not on”
Very similar to what I had heard, just the seat number was different.

I'm just not seeing the trajectory people were seeing before he was drafted ... That's all.

What position do you see him as playing? Key position? Again, don't see it.

People were saying he was the best they'd seen. Most talented junior out of SA in decades.

I'm saying they look wrong ... Which is no slight on Lukosius at all.

Sent using Tapatalk App on Android.
They also said the other SA lad at the Suns Sam Day was also the next Carey . I had to see him play once to know he was crap as he reminded me of our volleyball draftee Sellar .

He was alright on the weekend.
He’s had quite a bit of injury over the journey and whilst he never has and likely never will reflect his draft position, he’s still scratched out 110 games.

He’s played a lot of decent footy in defence and I’d certainly look at him as a FA this year to shore up our KPD stocks while Butts develops. We also need to draft another KPD as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was alright on the weekend.
That was the first time I saw the reasons Luko is highly rated for myself. He was clean and clear headed, his disposals where much better.

I can see him progressing quickly in the next few years if he can get his body right for AFL.

Will he be the "once in a generation" superstar everyone was going on about in his draft year? Dunno ... but he looks above the average and definitely has potential to be a serious AFL footballer.

<EDIT> just realised you were talking about Day !!! Well the same applies to Jack :)

Izak Rankine with 8 disposals - 6 kicks - 2 handballs - 1 mark - 1 tackle - 1 goal in the GC Suns 2's easy win over the Swans 2's yesterday at Blacktown Oval, GCS 16.9 105 dftd Swans 12.5 77

If we end up with pick 3 or below I think we trade for rankine. I would pick Rowell and Anderson over him but anything below I’m willing to take a risk on a serious talent in rankine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back