News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you possibly compare those two..
What do they have in common??

Rubbish post.

Just about everything

What don’t they have in common?

Other than Tambling was higher rated

Just about everything

What don’t they have in common?

Other than Tambling was higher rated

- Tambling was drafted as a midfielder (Rankine more a forward with scope for midfield)
- Tambling struggled to show his junior talent from day 1 (Rankine has at least shown his freakish talent albeit inconsistently)
- Tambling played 108 games over 5 seasons for Richmond before being traded (Rankine currently at 30 over 3 for GC)

The only thing they have in common is that both were highly rated as a junior and haven't set the world on fire in their first 3 seasons. If that's all it takes, then Rankine has a lot in common with a lot of draftees.

How much did Richard “has the potential to be the greatest indigenous player ever” Tambling cost?
A late 1st round pick is my recollection?

That went well.

I'd be tempted if Rankine came at that cost even though he often plays for Izak not the team....something tells me a contracted Rankine won't come at that price.

A late 1st round pick is my recollection?

That went well.

I'd be tempted if Rankine came at that cost even though he often plays for Izak not the team....something tells me a contracted Rankine won't come at that price.

He cost us our compo pick for Bock (end of first round).

He cost us our compo pick for Bock (end of first round).
OK, something tells me the GCS's aren't coming at that for a contracted player even though Izak's still well and truly at the "enormous potential" stage 3 years into an AFL career.

OK, something tells me the GCS's aren't coming at that for a contracted player even though Izak's still well and truly at the "enormous potential" stage 3 years into an AFL career.
He's kind of the opposite of Cerra.

Cerra was a pick 5 in 2017? I think? He would be worth more than that at the trade table.

Izak was a pick 3 in 2018 - his output should have diminished that number.

Unfortunately it involves the Crows so expect us to make some horrendous deal that sees us miss out on someone like Dawson :-(

I love Rankine, for everything he COULD be. I think that potential is worth a bit, same as I love Fog for what he could be. Talent counts, it's not everything but for young players they need to be given every chance to prove themselves frauds before they are permanently tagged as frauds. At the trade table though - you need to be cold and calculating - not emotive and hopeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you possibly compare those two..
What do they have in common??

Rubbish post.
Both high draft picks. Supposedly talented. Showed nothing. One was brought into Adelaide the other some are thinking we should get
I get that you think rankine is a new mcleod but the reality is he has shown nothing at AFL level. Sure he could develop into a star but at the moment even Chayce Jones is playing better and some people are dirty we got him
When you revert to insults it shows you have no argument

Both high draft picks. Supposedly talented. Showed nothing. One was brought into Adelaide the other some are thinking we should get
I get that you think rankine is a new mcleod but the reality is he has shown nothing at AFL level. Sure he could develop into a star but at the moment even Chayce Jones is playing better and some people are dirty we got him
When you revert to insults it shows you have no argument
What the hell are you on about..
rambling away.. McLeod,Jones ..😁🤪

He's kind of the opposite of Cerra.

Cerra was a pick 5 in 2017? I think? He would be worth more than that at the trade table.

Izak was a pick 3 in 2018 - his output should have diminished that number.

Unfortunately it involves the Crows so expect us to make some horrendous deal that sees us miss out on someone like Dawson :-(

I love Rankine, for everything he COULD be. I think that potential is worth a bit, same as I love Fog for what he could be. Talent counts, it's not everything but for young players they need to be given every chance to prove themselves frauds before they are permanently tagged as frauds. At the trade table though - you need to be cold and calculating - not emotive and hopeful.
To many concerns for me and GC would want a super deal. Let’s just wait until he is OOC and then try to get him. We will be bottom 3 next year and could get him for nothing. I don’t care if they hate us, every other club does it too

What would Dawson cost?

Hope you guys don't mind me coming here but to answer this question I think Dawson is in the annoying zone right in the middle of your first and second round selections. He obviously is not going for pick 3 but he is worth a hell of a lot more than pick 22.

I think pick 14 or 15 would be fair for Dawson, but obviously Adelaide don't have a pick near that.

Hope you guys don't mind me coming here but to answer this question I think Dawson is in the annoying zone right in the middle of your first and second round selections. He obviously is not going for pick 3 but he is worth a hell of a lot more than pick 22.

I think pick 14 or 15 would be fair for Dawson, but obviously Adelaide don't have a pick near that.

Thanks Mum

We'll give you pick 22 and Jesse White Billy Frampton.

Did he really ever have a good patch though? Genuinely asking.. I can remember maybe 2 games where I thought he is going to be special.. but I don’t watch a lot of non crows footy.

Not many reasons to watch the Suns unless you're a List Manager at one of he other 17 clubs.

I would have thought something like what we got for Charlie would be around the mark. He’s got less runs on the board than Charlie did, but then he was pick 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back