Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Suns. Hibberd & Wags in. Ben10 & Frog out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Waite say as much in his video the other day? When I heard it, I thought "geez, the coaches are going to whack you for that"

yeah seem they may rotate through but i think Wood should be playing further up the ground especially with Garner playing forward also, i dont think both can play that Half forward role as either do enough.

Managed means you don't need to 'earn' your spot back.
Ok, you've been on the cans a few hours longer than the rest of us this arvo & it might be best to pop out to the beer garden & have a breather for twenty minutes.
You're more than welcome back in soon, but we need to show the bouncer we're doing the right thing & giving you a rest.
Ok, I'll bite. Managed vs Rested vs Omitted ..... can't remember but was Preuss "managed" or "rested" the first game he was *out* after he'd been in a few at the start of the year? This week apparently there is an honest reason to leave him out. Aside from that, if the word used then meant that he doesn't have to earn his spot back, I suggest the match committee get a better thesaurus tyvm :rolleyes::mad:.

Sorry TT checked the Gold Coast forecast, 19deg during the day, 5deg low Sat night, too cold for Ferrari's :D

That salty air by the sea can really stuff with a prestige car's duco.

When we first drafted Wags I remember asking my old mate Matt Keays, father of Brisbane's Ben Keays, if he knew the kid. He couldn't have been more glowing in his praise of Corey (both boys were Brissie Academy kids) and he went on to say "he's from a ripping family too." Dad Glenn seems to be cut from the same cloth as my mate Keaysie. You may also remember he'd described Wags as "a real goer", which we hadn't really seen evidence of until the Adelaide game. What we saw that day was stuff you can't teach. Well and truly worth persisting with IMO. Hopefully he can have a decent stretch of full fitness ahead.

When we first drafted Wags I remember asking my old mate Matt Keays, father of Brisbane's Ben Keays, if he knew the kid. He couldn't have been more glowing in his praise of Corey (both boys were Brissie Academy kids) and he went on to say "he's from a ripping family too." Dad Glenn seems to be cut from the same cloth as my mate Keaysie. You may also remember he'd described Wags as "a real goer", which we hadn't really seen evidence of until the Adelaide game. What we saw that day was stuff you can't teach. Well and truly worth persisting with IMO. Hopefully he can have a decent stretch of full fitness ahead.

Wells said TT.

Out of curiosity - is there anyone in Australia that you weren't mates with at school?!

Wells said TT.

Out of curiosity - is there anyone in Australia that you weren't mates with at school?!

:D

TT is our undercover "network" man.

Wells said TT.

I'm proud to say I don't know a single * player, although Zaharakis did attend the same school as me years later (likewise Bont, Caddy, Montagna and many others). I have plenty of school mates with kids currently playing in the AFL system and their dads either played or came very close to it themselves (Silvagni, Brown, Castagna, Keays, Houston to name a few), and we live in an area where many AFL players live (and have kids at school and kinder with my kids), ala Hodge. No pressure on my son, geez, and that's without taking into consideration the family connections we have!

:D

TT is our undercover "network" man.

It's all an old boys club. Explains why TT got the plum NM board moderator job against more highly credentialed poster's. It's a bloody rort I tell you.

P.S. Please don't make me moderator cos I'm too lazy.

Ok, I'll bite. Managed vs Rested vs Omitted ..... can't remember but was Preuss "managed" or "rested" the first game he was *out* after he'd been in a few at the start of the year? This week apparently there is an honest reason to leave him out. Aside from that, if the word used then meant that he doesn't have to earn his spot back, I suggest the match committee get a better thesaurus tyvm :rolleyes::mad:.
I may have posted this in a previous changes thread, but I think it relates to your post.

IMG_1646.JPG

The older generations where you had a cuppa or a beer with a mate.
Not just friends on Facebook

RF is referring to a thing called "social skills" for all the younguns out there that may be confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And not that this has anything to do with football ability but a damn nice kid too

Wow, small world. Matt Keays is one of the big wigs where I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back