Unofficial Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs St Kilda - Firrito in, Mullett out

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again?
Huh?
Just by the by, AFL site had him a little higher than what you posted. That wouldn't be you exaggerating again, Arj?

Regardless, we all know DE% is flawed to the shithouse anyways. Hence tracking a player on replay to get a more accurate representation.
Ha, that's the way.
Been reading your posts for long enough now to be neither impressed nor baited by the hyperbole.
But do find you way more entertaining than the other Gibbo obsessive. He's just boring.

His heart is in the right place though.

The 64% was the champion data figure (I think), and anyway his DE% is flawed to the max, hospital handpasses / kicks to a contest are considered effective. Gibbo is a smart guy, he knows this and also knows if he gets injured he probably ain't gettting back in and plays accordingly. He is out of form, no doubt, but why does Basti (an infinitely better player) yoyo in and out of the team on the back of better performances than this bloke.

Ruins my game day experience.

North Melbourne ‏@NMFCOfficial 55s55 seconds ago
Scott: We're preparing for the elite surface that Blundstone Arena always provides #NMFCMedia

The Mow Man likes this.

982759-lachlan-hansen.jpg

If Brown fails to get up Daw should get another opportunity.

I think it could be time, and the perfect game to send Gibson back to the VFL to find some form. He is not having the same impact as last year. I would really like McKenzie to get his game, strong, consistent VFL form should result in opportunities in the senior team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back