Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port @metricon Saturday 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad when you look at the list. Everyone is playing or Injured, not a lot of scope to play with.

Out:
Goldy
Higgins
Hall

In:
Durdin
Perez
Crocker

Our only good performances in hub life have been day games.
As soon as they bring the yellow footies out and it gets dewy we absolutely turn to s**t.
This could be the triple figure belting that should have happened tonight.

Yeah I recon we will be in for a belting.

Kenny will be reminding his guys about the embarrassing reaming we gave them R22 last year

We have a number of experienced/key players injured and the fielded team appears to have lost all hope.

Next week we could have Brown for Larkey. I'd bring in Polac on the wing and let him play his natural game. Don't see 100 point thrashings as being good for young players. Mahoney and Hayden could be solid ins. Rest all players that have serious injuries, ready for 2021.

Can't wait for the season to be over.

We have a number of experienced/key players injured and the fielded team appears to have lost all hope.

Next week we could have Brown for Larkey. I'd bring in Polac on the wing and let him play his natural game. Don't see 100 point thrashings as being good for young players. Mahoney and Hayden could be solid ins. Rest all players that have serious injuries, ready for 2021.

Can't wait for the season to be over.
Hayden is out for the season

fu**en swampville at night again.:mad::thumbsdown:

Our performances in night matches compared to day matches in Queensland are chalk and cheese.
Marstermind if it’s not too much to ask, what have been the final margins in our night games and day games in recent times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The outs are much easier then the ins
Out - Ahern (gone), Larks (inj), Tarrant (rest and get body right), Hosie (not up to it)
In - Pittard, Polec, Durdin, Mahoney/Perez

I’d throw the magnets around to try and find away to get some more pressure in the front half.

I’d play Pittard and Atley forward, Polec goes to a wing and Murphy goes back.

We are obviously playing out time but we can’t serve that uncompetitive crap up again, that’s not what our Club does.

It'd be nice to see Flynn get a run at some point. But there's nothing that we bring in from here that will make a skerrick of difference.

The resident emo's will just wait for any chance to pounce on the kid anyway.

Devil Fish has a whining thread already set up for the kid and his finger hovering over the "post reply" button.

I would like to see Perez play if he is ready. Been 3 weeks I think so as long as he made it through the scratch match, I would be keen to expose him on the big stage.

As for ins and outs, let's see who is available and go from there. Ahern out seems likely if there is a change. Larkey for Xerri makes sense if Brown isn't ready to give that ankle a rest. No need to risk it for dead rubbers.

Would positionally like to see Maj in defence for the game to see where he might fit, see Atley on the ball and also Zurhaar have an extended run on the ball as well.

Daw has to play defence. He can’t play forward ever again. Replace him with Walker, doesn’t matter

Larkey should not play. Put him in cotton wool, he’s clearly injured

Ahern offers nothing imo. Polec comes in against his old side

Hall is inconsistent. Can turn it up one game, disappears then next. Only had one tackle yesterday

We are going to get ******* belted. The cue is in the rack. I see a 70+ point loss coming

Out: Larkey (inj), Ahern
In: Xerri, Perez

B: Daw - McKay - EVW
HB: McDonald - Tarrant - Williams
C: Higgins - Anderson - LDU
HF: Hall - Walker - Scott
F: Zurhaar - Wood - Xerri
R: Goldy - Simpkin - Dumont
Int: Hosie - Atley - Perez - Murphy

Daw, Williams, Hall, Wood, Hosie and Murphy will be lucky to be on the list next year. Says it all really.

I have a left field and possibly slightly illegal plan to motivate the boys for the Port game, every listed player, injured, season over, fit, out of form or favour contributes 1 weeks match payment to the "Incentive Fund", Brady then outsources this fund to an agent to place the entire sum on us to win the game head to head with various Sportsbetting outlets, Ken Wood is goneski so integrity dept interference is not a worry. :D

What is happening with Pittard? Have not seen many of your games so has he been a turnover king or something? Did really like Jasper, but for every good thing he did he would undo it with an absolute shocker of an error. The crowds at home games would visibly and audibly be scared anytime he had the ball in hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back