Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

7259040-3x2-340x227.jpg

Brad Scott working on his quick hands.

Fap fap fap fap????o_O

He comes across as a good egg I reckon. Would be a great bloke at yr local club! Old skool.

Shocking speaker, but he is so damn genuine and such a natural footballer - I am also surprised he enjoyed going forward, I always thought he was reluctant for some reason and preferred being down back.

I counted that the actual Preview thread for our game this Saturday was the 23rd thread down the list on our BF board. Wowee.
We're either flat as a tack and don't give a flying **** any more, or we all think we're going to get pummeled against Cola,
or we think it's all over red rover for 2016, or all of the above. We're fighting for 8th and should be fired up. WTF is wrong with us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I counted that the actual Preview thread for our game this Saturday was the 23rd thread down the list on our BF board. Wowee.
We're either flat as a tack and don't give a flying **** any more, or we all think we're going to get pummeled against Cola,
or we think it's all over red rover for 2016, or all of the above. We're fighting for 8th and should be fired up. WTF is wrong with us?
Ive been checking this thread just to get the thoughts or north supporters and never seen a preview thread this close to the weekend so vacant with activity.
You'll prob beat us...

We've all been Brad scotted :(

Ive been checking this thread just to get the thoughts or north supporters and never seen a preview thread this close to the weekend so vacant with activity.
You'll prob beat us...
You wrote something positive about North, Twinkletoes, we have a troll, no one on this board should be this positive about us.

Desensitisation of this board is at an all time high.
Higgins ruled out, Wright still sore, no real big inclusion to get up and about for.

What else is there left to discuss? The return of Tippet? Sydney at full strength?

Higgins ruled out, Wright still sore, no real big inclusion to get up and about for.

What else is there left to discuss? The return of Tippet? Sydney at full strength?

Maybe we can talk about our 17 hamstring injuries? Some of our blokes must have five legs?

If Wiggles beat the Dawks then game on and get excited!Our ability to lose when #1 spot is up for grabs knows no boundaries this season.:(

If Wiggles beat the Dawks then game on and get excited!Our ability to lose when #1 spot is up for grabs knows no boundaries this season.:(
Twinkletoes, we have another positive North nelly here. She's part of the Rebel alliance and a traitor, take him away.

Last edited:
Maybe we can talk about our 17 hamstring injuries? Some of our blokes must have five legs?
I dont think the club knows how many injuries we got. What hope do we have of figuring it out?

If Wiggles beat the Dawks then game on and get excited! Our ability to lose when #1 spot is up for grabs knows no boundaries this season.:(
Sadly the only thing worse than seeing Hawthorn losing is West Coast winning

I dont think the club knows how many injuries we got. What hope do we have of figuring it out?

Sadly the only thing worse than seeing Hawthorn losing is West Coast winning
Dawks v Wiggles...always so conflicted want for Swan fans we want both to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back