Preview Rd21 vs Sydney - Changes & prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

None of Turner, Spicer, Lazzaro or Archer did enough to justify staying in after coming in as COVID cover, and I think all of Perez, Corr, Hall, Young, and Curtis have enough credits to come straight back in.

Dawson is the interesting one. Ideally, he needs a good run in the seniors, but if he stays in the side it would be at the expense of Bonar. I could see it going either way.

Thomas is the wildcard in all of this. For conditioning purposes, he may need another week in the VFL, but if he is ready then it's a tough call on who comes out. Jack Ziebell, Tom Powell, Curtis Taylor, Hugh Greenwood, and Jed Anderson are realistically the only candidates, and it's hard for me to picture any of them being dropped. Maybe they leave out one of the players who missed this week (Perez?), but if he is ready, then a tough call will most likely need to be made at selection.

If his right play Cunnington Perez Thomas Hall and Corr for Spicer Archer Turner Lazzaro Boner.
If Cunnington is named on let’s say Tuesday promote the hell of it to North Supporters to get to the game.

If his right play Cunnington Perez Thomas Hall and Corr for Spicer Archer Turner Lazzaro Boner.
If Cunnington is named on let’s say Tuesday promote the hell of it to North Supporters to get to the game.
Cunners will play limited VFL mins next week

Cunners will not play this week. I would say the final game against the Suns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In- Hall, Perez, Thomas, Ford
Out- Turner, Walker, Lazzaro, Archer

B- Dawson McKay McDonald
HB- Hall Corr Perez
C- Thomas Greenwood Scott
HF- Zuuhuar Larkey Anderson
F- Ford CCJ Stephenson
FOLL- Goldstein Simpkin LDU
I/C- JHF, Zieball, Taylor, Bonar
Sub- Spicer

In: Thomas, perez, Curtis, corr, hall, young
Out: spicer, archer, turner, lazzaro, bonar, greenwood

The outs are all basically this weeks ins plus greenwood who was the weakest of the midfielders and swap for Thomas, spicer should never come into the seniors until he’s ready to have an impact, bonar as he’s continuously competing above his height division and a chance to give Dawson a better go, archer and turner fall out of the rotations with others coming back

In- Hall, Perez, Thomas, Ford
Out- Turner, Walker, Lazzaro, Archer

B- Dawson McKay McDonald
HB- Hall Corr Perez
C- Thomas Greenwood Scott
HF- Zuuhuar Larkey Anderson
F- Ford CCJ Stephenson
FOLL- Goldstein Simpkin LDU
I/C- JHF, Zieball, Taylor, Bonar
Sub- Spicer
Ford still not playing good enough for me

In Curtis hall corr tt young
Out spicer Archer bonar lazzaro Turner (injured?)

Give Dawson the chance to play 3rd tall instead of bonar Stevo stays back whilst hall goes to a wing.

Cunners will not play this week. I would say the final game against the Suns.
Cunnington at %40 is better that half the team playing at %100.
We need to get supporters to the game this week as it’s a home game and promoted right will get a crowd as I rather see Cunnington play in front of a home crowd not in SA against the crows.
Mind you we have the most fair whethered supporters in the league so Cunnington plays or not we will struggle to get a crowd of 25k in which the swans will put number us maybe 2 to 1.
This club needs a good news story in the current times of we face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back