Preview Changes/Squad/Team Discussion vs Hawks thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Changes/Squad/Team vs Hawks

OUT: C. Delaney, Garlett, Edwards
In: Thomas, Anthony, McMahon
I like Cam Delaney, I really do. I just don't like our tall, slow backline. Dropping him for McMahon just makes it slower, although we do need Loose back desperately. Bit of a dilemma there.

Garlett played today like someone who hasn't played AFL for a very long time. I'd like to see him get another chance, but it must be noted that he was terrible. Bombed away blindly, used it poorly, but at least got his hands on it. Bringing in LA for him though changes nothing, cannot agree with that.

Edwards took some good marks and presented well. Just used it poorly. No VFL game this week means no one pressuring for his spot. He stays.

I wonder how fit Ziebell and Jmac are? Looked lethargic all game. One more week until the bye though, perhaps Jmac as the sub next week to get him through.

C delaney should not go out... His ability to read the play and his disposal along with his dash is what we need.

Not sure what reasons you'd be dropping him....

Fan of Jamie, but looks shot. In Mullett.

Garlett out for Thomas.

Mc Mahon though the VFL if possible considering the lay off and Monster a big no no

Give Cruize a decent run in the side. Not enough to give someone 50 minutes to get up to speed then drop them
Agreed, when was his last senior game? 10 months ago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no mention of cunnington being dropped? or is it just a given he plays every week because he might be lenny hayes in the future!

sorry does someone have a stat to pull out that he tagged someone/played 58% game time/did an awesome sheppard on the half back flank!

C delaney should not go out... His ability to read the play and his disposal along with his dash is what we need.

Not sure what reasons you'd be dropping him....
And he's beginning to adjust to the pace of the game. Already.

Some very good signs from a young tall. He does a few heart in mouth things, like Scotty T, but so far, so good.

Is Loose ready, and given his lay off, is he likely to come straight back in?

Are you kidding ?

Spud was good running the ball out of the back line

No he isn't and I agree with him. Apart from running the ball out of defence which invariably results in a turnover, he can't win his fair share of one on ones, can't tackle and is sub par in body on body work. I love Spud but he is a liability now.

No he isn't and I agree with him. Apart from running the ball out of defence which invariably results in a turnover, he can't win his fair share of one on ones, can't tackle and is sub par in body on body work. I love Spud but he is a liability now.

His poor decision making is costing the team goals.

That effort when he tried to kick the ball and had an airy was a joke.

Out: MacMillan (needs a rest), still want think we are too tall down back but apart from a few brain fades (as per normal) everyone was generally good (especially the Delaneys)
In: Thomas, Mullet would be next

If McMahon is ready I want him to build fitness in the VFL first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back