Preview Changes vs Geelong [Simonds Stadium 19/5]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're up against 23 this week - 22 players and THE STAND. Hopefully the umps are well behind us as usual.

Massive changes lead me to believe that Bev has lost patience & cracked the shits with a few.

Let's hope that now we have some actual forwards playing forward the mids choose to kick to them

I can't wait to see Murphy, Biggs, Adams, Roberts, Morris and JJ make up our defensive stocks.

Maybe next week?

Relatively new Cats fan here heading down to the game with a couple mates on Friday. We have two spare tickets for the game which we're trying to sell. I thought I would post here as they are seated together in the Doggies cheer squad section (Block A44 Row G) which is beside the GA area, so they could be used to access that either. They cost $43 each but I would be happy to take $60 for the pair. Happy to email them through to you and take payment after/on the day if you want.

Ticket touting aside I'm looking forward to my first AFL game outside of Etihad/MCG. Hopefully I'll be leaving Geelong happy but I'm not too confident after our last few performances!

I'm holding these for a Doggies fan, but they may become available later tonight so if anyone wants them (to use as GA tickets even) please just message me and I will get back to you as soon as I know. And apologies in advance for a (potential) third and final spamming about these tickets tomorrow!

And if any of you are in the Doggies cheer squad please go easy on the Cats fan in your midst tomorrow night...

I'm holding these for a Doggies fan, but they may become available later tonight so if anyone wants them (to use as GA tickets even) please just message me and I will get back to you as soon as I know. And apologies in advance for a (potential) third and final spamming about these tickets tomorrow!

And if any of you are in the Doggies cheer squad please go easy on the Cats fan in your midst tomorrow night...
What is it with your club only ever allocating what seems like a few hundred seats for opposition fans at the Cattery? This has been happening for years. It's an absolute joke, and hence why I stopped going down there. You're gonna be in trouble when Richmond play there later this year. Good luck keeping all their fans out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still too many depth players IMO but they shock the Sh!t out of it so we will see

We are coming up against two massive curses at once. Always losing to the Cats and always losing with Boyd out. Not to mention the fact that they have lost their last 3 so their backs are against the wall and we all know that they will find their best form against us. Add to that the fact that they won't want the new stadium to be tainted with a loss as the first game there. Based on the intangibles we have zero chance this game.

We are coming up against two massive curses at once. Always losing to the Cats and always losing with Boyd out. Not to mention the fact that they have lost their last 3 so their backs are against the wall and we all know that they will find their best form against us. Add to that the fact that they won't want the new stadium to be tainted with a loss as the first game there. Based on the intangibles we have zero chance this game.
I was thinking because there are so many intangibles we're certainties.
The massive number of intangibles makes a unique backs to the wall intangible of its own that should get us over the line.

Clay smith is a very lucky boy.
Na, we need him and Picken to step up and be aggressive with Libba out.

I'd imagine Macrae might go to Jelwood again like last time. Dahlhaus was poor last week, he needs a big one, same with Bont if we are to win, he needs a 4 quarter performance not phase in and out of games. Maybe Bont should just go head to head with Danger unless Wallis goes to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back