Prediction Changes vs North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the ball would've veered into the middle of the goals because of the key forward's natural gravitational pull.
Studies have shown that ball magnets exert a stronger force than gravity. I propose we play Lachie Hunter on the goal umpire.

Yeah I tipped you guys to beat the Hawfs but you threw it away with bad goal kicking :oops:

I hope we see a more free flowing game tomorrow night and NO MORE INJURIES!

Not sure why you tipped us in that one, tbh before that one i gave us no chance.
Yet we should of won if not for bad kicking.
Mason Wood kicked 1.4 or something stupid.

This might sound odd, but I think of all our injured players the one who will hurt the most is Macrae. People (especially the media) have brushed past his injury to speak about Wallis and Libba etc. but he (along with Dahl) have the highest work rate in our team by a long way. None of those replacements will come even close to filling the gap left by him. In fact I would say Hrovat and Webb combined wouldn't match his workrate. I have real concerns about North's mids running riot without Macrae's constant pressure.

Did you miss where they want one of their players to seriously injure Bont?
Not sure why you tipped us in that one, tbh before that one i gave us no chance.
Yet we should of won if not for bad kicking.
Mason Wood kicked 1.4 or something stupid.
Don't worry, he's coming to us next year :)

Waaaaaaait. Did I just read on the Norf board that Bontempelli is a racist who wanted Thomas strapped to a restraint chair? All from his comments from the post game from last time we played.

What the hell. I actually can't believe someone's thought process would lead to thinking that.
Yep very immature comments....I put a couple of replies and boy I have not had this amount of bites since a school of fish came in when I was fishing off Rye pier....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back