Game Day Collingwood v Essendon Round 23 - 19:50 AEST, Aug 23, 2019

Who wins Magpies v Bombers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee I wonder why? This figure is embarrassing to Richmond to be honest. Absolutely humiliating that they had the G as a home ground up against Vic Park. More evidence to the power of the Pies. Thanks fir sharing. Enjoy your trip to Brisbane and another bumper crowd.
Check out AFL crowd averages to see how far behind Tiges you are in averages.Who is right you or AFL...LOL

Now that they don’t have to play us, Essington supporters can go to sleep thinking that they’re on our level and will get us next time.

It’s insane how much has been made of the missing Essendon players compared to how little was made of the missing Magpies. It’s a testament to our depth I guess because even with all the missing personnel, we are still able to field 22 quality players every week.
Stop sooking you are worse than Brad Scott.

View attachment 732720
I’m also a big fan of history.

Etched, forever in the history books, our bitches in an unrivalled 4peat and here we are, ruining your B2B chances after you were the best side in the competition as the reigning premiers. It burns, we all know it does.

I'm a fan of the 4 peat also.

Another 1.2 million season for Collingwood!!

Richmond fail!!!
According to AFL stats a lot of those are oppo supporters. Average home crowds tiges no.1 for past 3 years.C Check with Roy Morgan. Though I think you will find him hard to contact Any wonder your figures are dodgy Roy Morgan unfortunately passed away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to AFL stats a lot of those are oppo supporters. Average home crowds tiges no.1 for past 3 years.C Check with Roy Morgan. Though I think you will find him hard to contact Any wonder your figures are dodgy Roy Morgan unfortunately passed away.

C79F22AB-86B3-47C2-B723-F1FA70EEF7D1.jpeg 42D1A14D-CEBB-48CB-9A80-A0EB15408C2F.jpeg

It kills you that Richmond at their peak are unable to draw the big blockbuster crowds around Australia!! The topic is which team has a greater supporter base around Australia and everyone know that Richmond are minnows outside of the eastern suburbs of Melbourne

Back