List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

ROYAL EAGLE after watching Dittmar for the first time last weekend I would definitely not be disappointed if we chose him with our first. Love how tough he is and to me looks ready to go. For and inside mid, I said earlier, he kicks more then handballs which to me is a good sign.
There are so many good mids available this year that I don't think any of us will be too disappointed, but hey this the Bigfooty board so never say never.

There are so many good mids available this year that I don't think any of us will be too disappointed, but hey this the Bigfooty board so never say never.
Prepare your anus for us to take the best available tall then.

Jack Williams and Rhett Bazzo after they unexpectedly slid
Hard to justify his pre-draft rating. Was protected at Subiaco and had a distributor role.

I can’t see him playing anywhere but half back at AFL level and his defensive isn’t there. Doesn’t seem a natural forward and has no real midfield traits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are we talking the same person? Your Jordan Clark at Subiaco versus Jordan Clark at Claremont!!!

I saw him play a number of midfield games and he even played wing for Claremont seniors after the carnival. I saw a fair few midfield traits - more outside than inside to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPS dropped by Carlton. If we could get him home on the cheap I really like him as a player. Not sure what the deal is at Carlton but he's a mid, not a halfback

He'd be a good get at the right price but think the Blues will still hold on to the fact he was a top 5 pick or whatever

I seriously hope that you are are either joking or trolling here.
A 195cm+ 1st round pick that was always going to take a bit of time (and hasn't been helped by being shuffled everywhere) and has been showing remarkable improvement in 2021 vs. a fringe speedster who has hardly set the world on fire.
I'd take Clarke for a late second rounder, but for Brander... Not a chance in hell.

I think your very much underselling Clarke here mate!!
And I don’t think I would refer to Branders last 3-4 solid games as “remarkable improvement”.
Yes he has had a good chunk of form recently, but before the season started let’s be honest he had done jack!!

Our depth issues are in the midfield,
Not up forward. It would make sense!
Guess it will be easier to make this call come end of season.

I think your very much underselling Clarke here mate!!
And I don’t think I would refer to Branders last 3-4 solid games as “remarkable improvement”.
Yes he has had a good chunk of form recently, but before the season started let’s be honest he had done jack!!

Our depth issues are in the midfield,
Not up forward. It would make sense!
Guess it will be easier to make this call come end of season.
Yeah and getting a back flanker is the answer? He may or may not have midfield scope for the in the future but it's stupid getting a bloke who has no experience of it at AFL level.

On another not I think we need to look for another Key Defender this draft.

Yeah and getting a back flanker is the answer? He may or may not have midfield scope for the in the future but it's stupid getting a bloke who has no experience of it at AFL level.

On another not I think we need to look for another Key Defender this draft.

Ben Miller Richmond. Backup kp defender / ruck.

Will be turning 23. UFA next time out of contract.

Vardy replacement plus good kp defense depth. Cost nothing but $$.

Ben Miller Richmond. Backup kp defender / ruck.

Will be turning 23. UFA next time out of contract.

Vardy replacement plus good kp defense depth. Cost nothing but $$.
He was picked 63 in the same draft as brander and Allen .

He hasn't played a game yet .

Are there any under 24 mids with AFL potential in the WAFL that we could look at in the Mid Season considering how our injuries are going?

Would like us to take a look at Sam Fisher
At the very least would bolster the Beagles ;)

Yep. Was the WA u18 ruck playing with Oscar as well as Jackson.

Ex Kalgourlie kid played seniors at 17, in the ruck.

He's been at Richmond as a developing tall for 3 years. 18 year old talls do not break into premiership teams unless they are elite top 10 picks. Talls take time and he has been at a great club developing.

Miller can play KPD/KPF plus ruck. He is behind a plethora of ruck and KPP at Richmond - Nankervis, Soldo, ColemanJones as ruck options plus a very stable group of KPP who are automatic starters

If he costs nothing, I’d give him a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back