List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

I like Brander's versatility at his size. I always felt good with that height on the wing. I feel like you can never have enough of those types. When injuries occur, it's guys like him that can plug holes and provide value.

That being said, I'm not sure about his key position ability.

The problem is that he doesn't use his size, plays like a bloke about 15cm shorter. Too many here I feel rate him on what he might be, as opposed to what he has actually shown.

I think you just love to argue Miguel,
If we call it white you’ll fight tooth and nail as to why it should be called black!!

Actually, it’s more like I say it’s grey, and then other people accuse me of calling it black.

I still remember the post, not sure who by, where brander stated he is being kept lean to play wing / running role atm, but expects to bulk up and play kp in the near future.

Clearly we don’t know what the hell has happened with him but to say he’s failed as a kp player if the above is the case is clearly wrong

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why did he never get drafted? I seem to remember he lacked pace/explosiveness.
He hit a growth spurt during his draft year. He went from being a midfielder slash flanker to a key position player. He also got moved around a bit because of injuries if memory serves. Regardless, he's kicked 60 goals from 15 games this season.

He averages 0.4 of a contested mark a game so he isnt a good contested mark.
He can kick a goal from 50 but averages less than a goal a game and has a goal accuracy of 44%..

He cant tackle and he doesnt chase so he isnt that fit either

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ethan Regan looks like a chance to get drafted. He is a Next Generation Academy kid for us and got invited to the draft camp. Agile 189cm forward who has done ok at East Perth Colts. Anyone seen him?

Yeah, seen his 3 x WA games. He's got talent, but drifts in and out of games.
He'll do 3 really nice things in a 5 minute patch and then you won't see him again for a while.
He's very athletic, and skills are really good just needs to impact the game more. Definitely match anything from pick 40 on.

As a Catholic I don't really care if other people are blasphemous, the rules are for me to follow not them.

But I don't really see what this has to do with who we draft. Unless we've got a Don Bradman on the team.

Pretty sure you're lying out of your arse.
As a Catholic having lived on 3 continents over the course of my life to date, have never had a priest tell me I was going to suffer for eternity (or any variation of that).
Growing up in a religious household not being completely straight (and being obvious about that), I was always told by the local priest that I'd go to hell if I didn't "repent". He wasn't the only priest who told me the same thing. Hell = eternal suffering. It's not exactly the best thing for a twelve year olds sense of self worth.
But this is a discussion for another thread.

Yeah, seen his 3 x WA games. He's got talent, but drifts in and out of games.
He'll do 3 really nice things in a 5 minute patch and then you won't see him again for a while.
He's very athletic, and skills are really good just needs to impact the game more. Definitely match anything from pick 40 on.
Sounds like a perfect fit!! 😉 But hey we still have Petch on the list and he took a long time to be consistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He hit a growth spurt during his draft year. He went from being a midfielder slash flanker to a key position player. He also got moved around a bit because of injuries if memory serves. Regardless, he's kicked 60 goals from 15 games this season.
He's definitely someone I'd look to bring in. A true AFL quality swingman IMO.

Growing up in a religious household not being completely straight (and being obvious about that), I was always told by the local priest that I'd go to hell if I didn't "repent". He wasn't the only priest who told me the same thing. Hell = eternal suffering. It's not exactly the best thing for a twelve year olds sense of self worth.
But this is a discussion for another thread.
It is and I deleted my reply. Damn you for quoting me in the 20 secs my response was up :eek:

To quote the old AFL marketing slogan, "I'd like to see that!"
Can't be bothered looking through his footage on the AFL app to find the examples but it was roughly a quarter to a third of the way through the season he had a great patch of form. There was a couple of occasions he had the ball in the middle and some oppos tried to pin him and he just swiveled his hips out of it, and another occasion during a stoppage on the d50 he just ran through some blokes and kicked it forward.

Not trying to say he is Judd reincarnated but neither is he Masten mk2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back