Recommitted Darcy Fogarty [OOC 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

What I have really liked in the back half of this season is him realising that he can do what he wants at AFL level. Some of the marks he is starting to take where he barrels out his opponent in the process is all power. We all know he is lethal when shooting for goal and he has got a surprising turn of pace and can fend off almost Dusty like. IF he can keep on improving, he really could have the all round package as a power forward
He now has the confidence he belongs & can influence games.

You can just tell by the way he strutts around the ground.

Great bond with Tex too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are all pretty sure, but what's he worth to you out of interest? 2 x first rounders?

I think Adelaide needs players, so would be willing to trade Mitch Robinson, Ely Smith, Conor McFadyen and Deividas Uosis for Forgarty. You can build a team around those players.

If I had to put my life on it I reckon he stays at Adelaide, but I don’t think it’s as sure a thing as some Adelaide people are making out.

Last edited:
I think Adelaide needs players, so would be willing to trade Mitch Robinson, Ely Smith, Conor McFadyen and Deividas Uosis for Forgarty. You can build a team around those players.

This offer is on the table until midnight.

Nice.

It was put to bed that Fogarty met somebody in Brisbane, can't remember exactly what but it was a chance meeting apparently (Fagan?). Anyway, if there's anything, it would just be to increase the contract value - there will probably be a 5-year deal next, which is exactly what Fogarty and management would be looking for.

Nice.

It was put to bed that Fogarty met somebody in Brisbane, can't remember exactly what but it was a chance meeting apparently (Fagan?). Anyway, if there's anything, it would just be to increase the contract value - there will probably be a 5-year deal next, which is exactly what Fogarty and management would be looking for.

Probably, we will see how it pans out.

Having never been to Adelaide, why don’t you have many sky scrapers in your cbd? It looks so baron.

Probably, we will see how it pans out.

Having never been to Adelaide, why don’t you have many sky scrapers in your cbd? It looks so baron.

The government has had height restrictions on buildings until very recently, now we have those weirdly tall apartment buildings popping up. State and local government here prioritise aesthetics over development, it's a traditional mindset.

It's not baron, it's green and liveable, and has heritage. Most people here find Queensland a little ugly in it's modernism, chaotic in design and random in it's appeal. Of course it's beautiful too, beaches, rainforests, and no doubt social in the cities (which passes in appeal as you get older).

You should visit Adelaide for a footy game one year, it has it's charm and over 1 million residents quite like it.

The government has had height restrictions on buildings until very recently, now we have those weirdly tall apartment buildings popping up. State and local government here prioritise aesthetics over development, it's a traditional mindset.

It's not baron, it's green and liveable, and has heritage. Most people here find Queensland a little ugly in it's modernism, chaotic in design and random in it's appeal. Of course it's beautiful too, beaches, rainforests, and no doubt social in the cities (which passes in appeal as you get older).

You should visit Adelaide for a footy game one year, it has it's charm and over 1 million residents quite like it.

I shall. Brisbanes cbd is horrendous, primarily because it was planned around the bend of a river.

If I had to put my life on it I reckon he stays at Adelaide, but I don’t think it’s as sure a thing as some Adelaide people are making out.

Probably about 2 years too late with that need, seeing we've pretty heavily refreshed our list. Talent, talent and more talent is the needs for us.

Agreed. Given his form this year, surely Adelaide would want to keep him.

Baron: a member of the lowest order of the British nobility. Baron is not used as a form of address, barons usually being referred to as ‘Lord’.

Barren: (of a place or building) bleak and lifeless.

Mate we get it you got some good book learnings down in Adelaide. Im just a humble chicken cook for red rooster

Only reason that there may have been a chance of Fog leaving is that he was still in and out of the team.
I doubt that is going to be a problem going forward.
There was a rumour floating around from an IK poster in the first half of this season, when Fog couldnt get any form to his game and was struggling, that if it was the end of his career at the crows that he wouldnt go to any other club for futher opportunities.

he’d simply walk away from football altogether and go work on the, aparently very lucrative, family farm back in Lucindale..

Has absolutely no interest in moving interstate and aparently also told many clubs this in his draft year too..

Reacon he plays for the crows or doesnt play at all.

But..

You’d have to think if Fog takes his current form and improves on it next season.. the crows will transfer a very large chunk of Sloane’s current $800k a year contract onto Fog’s new one.

Sloanes contract conveniently ends next season..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back