Recommitted Sean Darcy [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a drop off, but the narrative that he's on some sort of injury riddled downhill slide is just ridiculous.
I was curious about this. I thought he was having a really good year, but the eye test can be a bit deceptive so i did 2 minutes of research.

1695369476862.png

It's actually pretty consistent. The slight drop off of .9 of a disposal is probably the Jackson effect. Honestly thought it would be more.

The rest looks awesome for a ruckman.

You think next year Stanley is in a position where others want him and he may demand a trade

Be lucky to play a game

Whilst clubs will be trying to get Darcy as a free agent
His manager was saying 2 days ago just how much he loves Perth and The Dockers

You think next year Stanley is in a position where others want him and he may demand a trade

Be lucky to play a game

Whilst clubs will be trying to get Darcy as a free agent
Would be out of contract and not have to demand anything. I just saw two recent MSD players get traded so yes, I think he could be hunted. I also think he’ll get quite a few games next year, I’m huge on him and we just lost another wing

Last edited:
Would be out of contract and not have to demand anything. I just saw two recent MSD players get traded so yes, I think he could be hunted. I also think he’ll quite a few games next year, I’m huge on him and we just lost another wing
Fair enough I’ll keep an eye out for him next year then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even 24 hours gone and we're already into next year...no respite at all from trade speculation, lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back