Review Dees v the Orange Mercs - the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry about last week, gents. The Thursday night got me. We are not in good form at the moment. It is about time that Hogan kicked a bag., GWS by 24 points

Ben Brown comes into the side and we’re kicking with an intolerant wind towards the left of screen.

Coincidence? I think not

Can we please get Oliver back even if he's dead?

Even his lifeless corpse would likely have a few balls bounce better to our advantage.

Truly pathetic stuff.

Hubris from the coach and list management not to fix the forward line last year. I think the coach might be the problem tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone will roll out the cliches - Goody is useless, lost at selection, ANB should be dropped, Gawn and Grundy, effort wasn't there, blah blah blah, but it's the goal kicking. It's JUST the goal kicking.

Only area we didn't dominate in was the scoreboard, dominated every other stat (accuracy excluded).

Been completely figured out for a second season in a row.

Giants were $4.70 five days ago for this game. Money for old rope in hindsight.

Goodwin has to go. Going at 50% win percentage since round 10 last year is diabolical with this list. Mutha*a is killing the club.

Get Hardwick!

Yeah that was just really really bad, what can you say? We’ve been a middle of the road side for what’s now a full season since the mid-part of last season.

We’re so horrible to watch, genuinely want to turn it off and do anything else, when that’s happening, you’ll just lose viewers.

Probably lucky to make the 8 now, watch Geelong finish above us too.

5.15, bunch of campaigners.

Who didn't see that coming? Disgusting selection, our game style stinks and our conversion has been horrific for a while now.
Yep, told my brother before the game we'll lose this.

Everyone will roll out the cliches - Goody is useless, lost at selection, ANB should be dropped, Gawn and Grundy, effort wasn't there, blah blah blah, but it's the goal kicking. It's JUST the goal kicking.
Nah. 20 scoring shots from 73 inside 50s is still not a good clip at all

"it wasnt us out there tonight"
"15 other teams would kill to be in our position"
"we want to make sure we are primed for the back end of the year"
"goal kicking has only been an issue the last 3 weeks"
"the game looked like a Melbourne game for 3 quarters"

These are words from a group that won a flag and are satisfied. No accountability. No selection integrity. Near enough is good enough. Arrogant ******* campaigners. I hate absolutely everything about Goodwin as a coach- please please please have the balls to have a crack at Dimma.

Nah. 20 scoring shots from 73 inside 50s is still not a good clip at all

How many out of bounds or DNR? And did you see the conditions? No team should ever kick 5 goals 15. That's the game. Just that.

I am so sick of watching that list clogger ANB play. Struts around like he is the incredible hulk. But is content just being a plodder, doing his best impersonation of an AFL forward without actually doing anything. The only thing he can do is tackle. Let Bailey Laurie take his spot. Has way more upside and can actually finish.

We might as well recruit a marathonn runner instead of ANB because he *s everything else up

If only there was some evidence to show that constantly dumping the ball into the pockets doesn't work. If only.

Credit to Viney who at least worked his arse off. Also liked McVee's game. Not much else to feel positive about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back