Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Chicago Bears
Who will win it?

Also who do you think will have a shocker?

I think Quinn or Bruno for the BOG

Shocker to be Walsh from Chelsea Heights

Chelsea to win by 2-3 goals

Ash Roberts to be BOG , walsh to kick 5

Taz's run out off half backline to be shut down and quinn not be allowed to stand on goal line and have his own way when resting up forward

Two best sides made it again this year as pretty much does every year so should be a great game , looking forward to it

Cant split the magoos have mates in both sides so hopefully a draw then may the best side win in xtra time ( what a cop out ! )

Chelsea to win by 2-3 goals

Ash Roberts to be BOG , walsh to kick 5

Taz's run out off half backline to be shut down and quinn not be allowed to stand on goal line and have his own way when resting up forward

Two best sides made it again this year as pretty much does every year so should be a great game , looking forward to it

Cant split the magoos have mates in both sides so hopefully a draw then may the best side win in xtra time ( what a cop out ! )

Debatable, sometimes teams have shockers when they really can't afford to e.g. St Pauls.

Just because someone played better on the day, does not make them the better team. Chelsea are a great team, improved out of sight, but if you got both teams at their best, St Pauls would still win.

Regardless of that, i hope they win the big one.

Agree with that comment and that does happen sometimes
But im just going on having played against both sides this year and the fact that Chelsea have the advantage 3-1 in all contests this year

But your point is a valid one , good luck this week bud, prediction is jonno will kick 3 , and try to calm lakey down this week :cool:

But im just going on having played against both sides this year and the fact that Chelsea have the advantage 3-1 in all contests this year

But your point is a valid one , good luck this week bud, prediction is jonno will kick 3 , and try to calm lakey down this week :cool:

Absolutely correct, the two best sides made the grand final. Again St Pauls were let down by an extremely soft mid field.
In saying that, Chelsea have a very good midfield, and this is how they can exploit st kilda city, by attacking their weakness, which is their mid field.

In saying that, i think Quinn will win the game for them, too big, too strong. Will treat the chelsea boys like he does girls, by throwing them around and doing what he wants with them against their will.

Taziyen to have another shocker ( just watch how angry he will be, even after st kilda win, and he hasn't had a kick)

Johnno didn't play last week, so he will be trying to get his spot this week.......

Calming Lakey down is like trying to stop Whippet from talking @#$ on here..........very hard to do.

Absolutely correct, the two best sides made the grand final. Again St Pauls were let down by an extremely soft mid field.
In saying that, Chelsea have a very good midfield, and this is how they can exploit st kilda city, by attacking their weakness, which is their mid field.

In saying that, i think Quinn will win the game for them, too big, too strong. Will treat the chelsea boys like he does girls, by throwing them around and doing what he wants with them against their will.

Taziyen to have another shocker ( just watch how angry he will be, even after st kilda win, and he hasn't had a kick)

How can you call players like Mercoulia, McIntyre & Barnes soft. You obviously don't know enough about football, as most that have played against these 3 would say they are far from it.

Looks like we disagree again SF but thats all good that is what this forum is for ! But when you look at the results in 5 years time or even now and see that the Heights beat them 3-1 , its hard to go past that, but you are entitled to your opinion and obviously they played really well when you guys met

Agree with Tiger you cant call those stpauls boys and def a few others soft , people like barnes and prew are some of the toughest day in day out that i have played against

Looks like we disagree again SF but thats all good that is what this forum is for ! But when you look at the results in 5 years time or even now and see that the Heights beat them 3-1 , its hard to go past that, but you are entitled to your opinion and obviously they played really well when you guys met

Agree with Tiger you cant call those stpauls boys and def a few others soft , people like barnes and prew are some of the toughest day in day out that i have played against

Not calling Prew soft, Barnes has proved previously he is not soft, but on what i saw on the weekend, the st pauls midfield all played like rafferty, and that is as soft as an old mans turds.

Would have thought Poyas,Lindsay,Tasiyan.O'Neill,Johnstone,N.Harris,Ward & Bruno was a reasonable midfield?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have thought Poyas,Lindsay,Tasiyan.O'Neill,Johnstone,N.Harris,Ward & Bruno was a reasonable midfield?

Tasyen, o'neill and harris are second rate at best. ward's skills are no good, and gets metioned on here more so for his name, than what he has done this year - although in saying that, i don't think he is a bad player and his experience will be huge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back