Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard on the grape vine that CPL went nothing but the knuckle yesterday. Broke a players jaw and another incident leaving macklin on the ground without feeling in his legs (possible neck/spine injury) Anyone confirm this?
At least another 5 or 6 dirty incidents including hitting a 17 year old kid in the back of the head before the first siren had even blown. apparently they thought it was hilarious that turbo had a spinal injury and were joking about it and threatening to do it to other doveton players on the way into the 3qtr time huddle.

Great club

Don't need this in local footy anymore and it's not the first time CPL have been involved in drama. If i was the league i would look at whether or not they should be in it.

You have never been a fan of a little physical contact have you pdog? Seen you jump away from more shadows than you would expect from someone who runs their mouth off so much, and with minimal talent to back it up.
Im not a great fan of cpl either but wasnt it mt waverley who caused the incident in the grand final, the independant report stated so, its just that canizzo has no balls, no brain and no experience so called a no result. He is single handedly destroying the competition.
My wishes to the 2 young men who were injured. I thought we had a similar thing at bentleigh on the weekend, luckily not so serious
Why you even on the div 3 forum pdog? ill try and make it down to heatherton this week, have a shandy with you and your boyfriend cannizzo

At least another 5 or 6 dirty incidents including hitting a 17 year old kid in the back of the head before the first siren had even blown. apparently they thought it was hilarious that turbo had a spinal injury and were joking about it and threatening to do it to other doveton players on the way into the 3qtr time huddle.

Great club

This is not true. The two incidents happened in play, the player that broke his jaw had it happen in the field of play not behind play and there was nothing dirty or anything about it, it was pure accident. Again with the player who got taken to hospital, he copped a bump in the head from a cpl players hip, pure accident again nothing sinister about it at all. And the cpl president, staff, supporters and players were nothing but supportive of him and his needs to get the best medical treatment and help at the time of the incident. The cpl players and supporters were saddened and shocked at the incident, and there wasnt a bad word said at 3 qtr time or anytime afterwards, No one likes to see that happen to anyone, especially in local footy and it truely is devastating.

This is not true. The two incidents happened in play, the player that broke his jaw had it happen in the field of play not behind play and there was nothing dirty or anything about it, it was pure accident. Again with the player who got taken to hospital, he copped a bump in the head from a cpl players hip, pure accident again nothing sinister about it at all. And the cpl president, staff, supporters and players were nothing but supportive of him and his needs to get the best medical treatment and help at the time of the incident. The cpl players and supporters were saddened and shocked at the incident, and there wasnt a bad word said at 3 qtr time or anytime afterwards, No one likes to see that happen to anyone, especially in local footy and it truely is devastating.
Garbage. I was there and heard your players taunting the Eagles huddle at three quarter time about turbos neck injury. So did plenty of others including the umpires. The bloke who hit turbo ran past the footy (which turbo had already moved on) to hit turbo at full pace. One bloke chased Adam read around trying to hit him for pretty much the whole 1st quarter. The broken jaw was again a head high hit at full pace to a player who was bent over. How about the elbow to the back of a 17 year old kids head before the game even started? I could go on.

i hope the league looks into it and gives the punishment that sort of ordinary form deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have never been a fan of a little physical contact have you pdog? Seen you jump away from more shadows than you would expect from someone who runs their mouth off so much, and with minimal talent to back it up.
Im not a great fan of cpl either but wasnt it mt waverley who caused the incident in the grand final, the independant report stated so, its just that canizzo has no balls, no brain and no experience so called a no result. He is single handedly destroying the competition.
My wishes to the 2 young men who were injured. I thought we had a similar thing at bentleigh on the weekend, luckily not so serious
Why you even on the div 3 forum pdog? ill try and make it down to heatherton this week, have a shandy with you and your boyfriend cannizzo

Please enlighten us all what happened at Bentleigh on the weekend?? I was pretty much there from 10.30am to 6pm. For someone's who from Bentleigh (Division 1) you seem to have a keen interest in division 3, with 47 out of your last 50 posts on the division 3 board.

Why is that? You are a puzzling one??

Why is that? You are a puzzling one??[/QUOTE]

Not that i need to justify myself to you or too anyone else, but i watch and know more of the division 3 teams than anything else. I played at bentleigh a long time ago, hence my name, i now what more mt waverley games than anything as a direct result of a companionship with some individuals on their committee, but no i am not a supporter of mt waverley.
Dont ask me any more questions sh1tfish, u wont be answered.

Garbage. I was there and heard your players taunting the Eagles huddle at three quarter time about turbos neck injury. So did plenty of others including the umpires. The bloke who hit turbo ran past the footy (which turbo had already moved on) to hit turbo at full pace. One bloke chased Adam read around trying to hit him for pretty much the whole 1st quarter. The broken jaw was again a head high hit at full pace to a player who was bent over. How about the elbow to the back of a 17 year old kids head before the game even started? I could go on.

i hope the league looks into it and gives the punishment that sort of ordinary form deserves.
Think you forgot to mention there coach as was told he was mouthing of wanting to have a go at our bench and pulled his jumper of and started marching over to our bench telling people to hold him back and when no one did he didn't no what to do lol he obviously coaches as he played all talk and when someone fronts him goes to water as he did at our ground a few years ago was throwing cheap shots but when blokes turned around and had a go he didn't want to know about it seems he's got his players playing like him when he played what I'd call coward football pity as always thought they weren't bad blokes

Why is that? You are a puzzling one??

Not that i need to justify myself to you or too anyone else, but i watch and know more of the division 3 teams than anything else. I played at bentleigh a long time ago, hence my name, i now what more mt waverley games than anything as a direct result of a companionship with some individuals on their committee, but no i am not a supporter of mt waverley.
Dont ask me any more questions sh1tfish, u wont be answered.[/QUOTE]

Good, that's all I need to know

Hope CPL are having a good hard look at themselves and the way they are going about it recently.
I don't know Turbo and I think only the CPL player in question would know his own intention, if it was accidental I hope he is feeling o.k but if his intention was to hurt Turbo then that's something that he will have to live with for a long time because no one deserves that.

All the best Turbo, Im sure EVERYONE involved in this league is thinking of you and praying for the best mate. The fittest, classiest and above all great bloke.

To SFNL it may be an opportune time to head down to CPL and see where they are at as a club. Are they pulling undesirables off the streets just to keep alive or are they fair dinkum about participating as a credible club in this league. In three years they have caused a grand final to be aborted, a thug for CPL got 13 weeks last year and now this 'alledged' incident which by all accounts does not read well. The club appears unbalanced with players and coaches not participating in the right spirit and above all uncompetitive. Backroom conflicts see their president and committee changing every 5 minutes May be time for the club to have another recess.

Last edited:
Did I read right in the paper that the umpire considered reporting the player for swearing while was lying on the ground?
If that's true, the league really need to address the umpires department.
Yes it is true several players heard it and couldn't believe that he said it they were shocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back