D1 Division 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay out of it champ you wouldn't even know where the ground is

No need to be grumpy.
Anyone who frequents or lives out in this leafy area of the world knows the Ruthven. A little gem.
One of the best run councils in Melbourne ensures this park area is always clean and very well kept. A great spot for a family to visit.
You should try grabbing a takeaway Paella from Gringo’s at the Preston Market and head down to the Ruthven for a little see-saw action.
Amazingly you will always feel up, and never down with a Paella at the Ruthven in hand.

No need to be grumpy.
Anyone who frequents or lives out in this leafy area of the world knows the Ruthven. A little gem.
One of the best run councils in Melbourne ensures this park area is always clean and very well kept. A great spot for a family to visit.
You should try grabbing a takeaway Paella from Gringo’s at the Preston Market and head down to the Ruthven for a little see-saw action.
Amazingly you will always feel up, and never down with a Paella at the Ruthven in hand.
Wouldn’t the consumption of paella prior to see saw action likely result in more downs than ups?

Wouldn’t the consumption of paella prior to see saw action likely result in more downs than ups?

Usually it would. But it’s a really nice paella and certainly worth the risk. Bedders has had his fair share of ups and downs over his time in VAFA footy. He would be able to manage the paella i’m sure.
Whitefriars are going well Hedge. You been out there watching them at all?

Usually it would. But it’s a really nice paella and certainly worth the risk. Bedders has had his fair share of ups and downs over his time in VAFA footy. He would be able to manage the paella i’m sure.
Whitefriars are going well Hedge. You been out there watching them at all?

You should manage yourself , why comment when you don’t see that grade.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You should manage yourself , why comment when you don’t see that grade.

I wasn’t commenting on the Grade.
I was commenting on grumpy posters. Who also happen to post on many grades boards.
I then commented on a ground I know well and then a dish I really enjoy. And a classic kids play equipment apparatus.
For the love of the game.

Massive game at the Gunn , will show whether there is a gap at the top. I hear Ormond have lost a couple of A graders , but will get a couple back. Haven’t seen last years B&F winner Mason in the team lists , absolute gun at his best.

Looked like an absolute cracking game between monds and therry
High scoring and major goal kickers

Looking forward to Hampton Rovers v Ormond next Saturday at Boss James Reserve, 1 v 2 on the ladder. Hope it will be mentioned on VAFA Tragics this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking forward to Hampton Rovers v Ormond next Saturday at Boss James Reserve, 1 v 2 on the ladder. Hope it will be mentioned on VAFA Tragics this week.

Preston beating both in the last 2 weeks was an unexpected shock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preston beating both in the last 2 weeks was an unexpected shock
And well done to them 2 big wins , 1 on their postage stamp and 1 on a big wide ground. They have to be now in the mix. For once I have to agree with Gunn, the young umps were way out of their depth.

No probs Jase. Make sure you have a listen. Will be a cracking game. Your boys will be smarting. The Preston ‘See Saws’ have certainly turned things a little up and down in the last fortnight. Get excited.

Don't have any mirrors mate , what going on at Vic Park, do you need that waste of space back. Workhorse sorry mate,nothing against yourself, your a fair poster.

Injuries to key players is taking its toll unfortunately, depth being really tested and some close losses have hurt. No excuses for yesterday though, second half was very poor, Prahran played well.

Last two weeks across the comp show that if you’re on your game any side is beatable.

Any Ivanhoe supporters on here?
What is going on at your proud club that means the 1s and 2s are mired at the bottom of the ladder? Did you have a max exodus of players because i seem to recall you were finalists sometime in the last 2 years.
Curious.
Bedford. As a solid Monder, do you have any insights?

What is going on at your proud club that means the 1s and 2s are mired at the bottom of the ladder? Did you have a max exodus of players because i seem to recall you were finalists sometime in the last 2 years.
Curious.
Don't know why I bother , try and give info from my club , not too many are on here. Hope my grammar is ok.

Curious.

Not an Ivanhoe supporter but from what I understand they have lost a lot of players. They haven't played finals in Div 1 since coming up and ended up struggling, somewhat, last year. From what I've been told a lot of senior players left, a few to other VAFA clubs, a few to paid metro leagues, a few to the country and a few stopped playing to go overseas. Unfortunately it seems a lot of it happened in one off-season with more players jumping off the sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back