GRAND FINAL
TREVOR BARKER OVAL 11:45am SAT 10/9
Kew
Old CamberwellOld CamberwellKew
1st SEMIFINALvsvs
PEGSPEGSPEGS
Glen Eira

Last edited:

Heard Peninsula and Camberwell game was called off due to the weather. Do they split the points? Ladder currently shows no points being awarded either way

Heard Peninsula and Camberwell game was called off due to the weather. Do they split the points? Ladder currently shows no points being awarded either way

If it was before half time then yes, after half time it’s supposed to be that’s the final score. However, the VAFA split the points years ago when it did happen at Beaumaris.

A draw helps both teams so very, very convenient.

If it was before half time then yes, after half time it’s supposed to be that’s the final score. However, the VAFA split the points years ago when it did happen at Beaumaris.

A draw helps both teams so very, very convenient.
Yep, a draw locks in finals for OC and a draw all but confirms survival for OP. Still eagerly waiting for the ladder to be updated ...

Massive game coming up this week between Kew and OC! Potential curtain raiser for the Elimination Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OC
PEGS
OP
THERRY
PAYRAN
Therry wow!

Tip of the round bedford. I had my doubts earlier in the year surrounding GE and the loss away to Therry all but confirms it. Gutless Club and I have put a red line through them. Pegs and Kew should both walk through to Prem C

Honestly I have to say Glen Eira were good people when we met them both times this year. Wish them all the best for finals and hope that they go up.

Therry wow!

Tip of the round bedford. I had my doubts earlier in the year surrounding GE and the loss away to Therry all but confirms it. Gutless Club and I have put a red line through them. Pegs and Kew should both walk through to Prem C
Thanks Diamond Joe, yep Therry were too good on Saturday, but I don't know about gutless.

I would suggest Gutless is anonymously potting clubs for behind a keyboard.

Therry wow!

So if you are not good enough you are gutless. Must be fun mocking players who bust their guts week in week out from behind your keyboard.

Putting aside Diamond Joe's drivel (noting he also took pot shots at OC and OP last week but those posts were then deleted), in my experience, Therry have always been difficult to beat in the mud at home (I assume it was a mud bath). In any event, it should be a cracking finals series. All 4 teams deserve to be there. PEGS clearly team to beat and should go up. Other 3 teams difficult to separate IMO.

Putting aside Diamond Joe's drivel (noting he also took pot shots at OC and OP last week but those posts were then deleted), in my experience, Therry have always been difficult to beat in the mud at home (I assume it was a mud bath). In any event, it should be a cracking finals series. All 4 teams deserve to be there. PEGS clearly team to beat and should go up. Other 3 teams difficult to separate IMO.
Back in my day in prem C playing out at Therry was one of hardest assignments to win and you always walked off battered & bruised, and some "Accidental" head high hits! Then inside for many beers. Their massive ruckman was called Chief from memory!

Therry wow!

Gutless , turn it up ! they had the guts to take an opportunity to go and a grade and have made finals , now that's not gutless

Gutless , turn it up ! they had the guts to take an opportunity to go and a grade and have made finals , now that's not gutless

Gutless might apply to Brunswick taking the plunge and bring top 3 in Div 2, either there’s a huge gap between the 2 or they took the soft option.

Interesting to compare the results, Preston and UHS refused to go down and both finished bottom 2 again.

What is the promotion and relegation picture this year given the uneven Prem C?

Gutless might apply to Brunswick taking the plunge and bring top 3 in Div 2, either there’s a huge gap between the 2 or they took the soft option.

Interesting to compare the results, Preston and UHS refused to go down and both finished bottom 2 again.

What is the promotion and relegation picture this year given the uneven Prem C?
2 down , what else do you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back