Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Is Mr MM really happy with his moniker?

Shouldn't he be the MacDad?

article-2263127-16F73FEA000005DC-186_634x822.jpg

I'm the one who has just retired, he's been retired for years......and unfortunately for me, he has a debilitating disease, he's allergic to housework or shopping;):p

My long lost twin .............there you are !!!!

Think I must be way behind the times, but is/was it common knowledge that Fraser Gehrig (ex St Kilda) is Ross Thornton's nephew and could very well have ended up a Lion?

...according to an Age RealFooty article of 2003

Think I must be way behind the times, but is/was it common knowledge that Fraser Gehrig (ex St Kilda) is Ross Thornton's nephew and could very well have ended up a Lion?

...according to an Age RealFooty article of 2003
Bernie Quinlan was his favorite player for memory

I actually fear for all of us If a guy who can't be trusted with a twitter account has control of nuclear weapons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Footy are showing re-runs of games from the 90's at the moment. I happened to turn it on very briefly during the week just as I was getting ready for work. The game was a Melbourne v Geelong game from 1994. Nothing special save that in the very short snippet I saw, Sean Wight kicked the ball out of defence, it was marked by Paul Couch but relayed back to Wight for a free who then passed straight to Jim Stynes. It was eerie.

Cant find a thread for your upcoming juniors, so i'll post this here as it may be of interest ...

earlier this year i posted on the SUNS thread;

An update.

Wylie has just been invited to trial for the Lions academy later this month.

He got B&F for his club Mt Gravatt (u18s) and came second in the Brisbane comp B&F.

Not bad for his second season of AFL. At 195cm and 100kg, Wylie has his 18 birthday, next year....

You will all be talking about this kid in a season or two. Kids of his size and talent dont come round too often.

what one finds in the random thread..

You will all be talking about this kid in a season or two. Kids of his size and talent dont come round too often.

Four mentions of him this year on the Brisbane board and by a grand total of one poster. Nailed it man. For reference, Llane Spaanderman got mentioned 7 times.

buzza.jpg

Four mentions of him this year on the Brisbane board and by a grand total of one poster. Nailed it man. For reference, Llane Spaanderman got mentioned 7 times.

View attachment 311497
You always did have it in for him Browndog.. and you were severely embarrassed when he was drafted by a blue ribbon Victorian club...ha!

But yes, the post was in 2013, and there was a lot of talk in '14 and 15. So again I was right..

Hope he gets a go in NAB cup early this season, and some games during the season in the top grade for one of the competitions premier clubs.. But I know you blokes don't. Red faces all round here, eh? haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back