Werewolf GAGF OES Werewolf - GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what its a great point.

Not 1 single thank you for allowing the village to have a shot at this. Pretty poor from the village.
I thought you were dead?

I haven't been following this game nearly enough as I should have. That being said, based on what little information I have, I think TJASTA and the Half Back are the evils.

My vote goes to The Half Back.

OES

I haven't been following this game nearly enough as I should have. That being said, based on what little information I have, I think TJASTA and the Half Back are the evils.

My vote goes to The Half Back.

OES
lol me evil

I don't see what anyone has to lose by claiming villager, and THB and TJASTA have both replied without claiming it. That makes me think Stevi.

90 minutes left to go.

Awaiting on a vote from Stevi_Tigers and if any of the rest of you want to change you have until eight.

Calling it in an hour.

I think everyone is keen for this game to end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And deadline.

Write up incoming.

Well. It was a quiet day in the village but it only took three people to make a decision.

kdavva74 was the order of the day, copping two votes.

The Half Back placed a last minute vote on the self confessed Revenge Killer which was basically jumping on a grenade. Literally.

The second he was hung he aimed a shot at Halfy praying he had made the right choice and rid the village of evil.

And he had.

The final wolf was dead and with it left only TJASTA the villager and Stevi_Tigers who had kick started all the carnage with his amazing cooking abilities (cheese on toast aside).

The mafia win (again!!!)

kdavva74 (Revenge Killer) lynched by village
The Half Back (wolf cub) killed by Killer.
TJASTA (villager) killed in endgame

Stevi_Tigers (Cook) wins. Congratulations.

Wrap coming soon.

kdavva74, how could you do this to me?

I literally confessed to being the revenge killer. I voted for you and you didn't try to argue that you were good. And then you voted for me.

How could I do this to you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back