Gamers - would anyone be interested in a little AFC board mini-tournament?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've thought for a while it would be fun to organise a little video game tournament between the posters here and just wanted to gauge interest.

I'm thinking organised teams or head to head in a game, screen captured if possible so we can post highlights.

Would anyone be up for that? If so, do you have game suggestions?

I reckon Rocket League could be a good one. Crossplay between PC and PS4, with Xbone coming soon. Easily spectatable so we could have live 'events'.

Thoughts?

Ah you people that have time for video games. I feel so old. I'm going to look up Rocket League. And cry for my youth.

Splitscreen.gif

I've thought for a while it would be fun to organise a little video game tournament between the posters here and just wanted to gauge interest.

I'm thinking organised teams or head to head in a game, screen captured if possible so we can post highlights.

Would anyone be up for that? If so, do you have game suggestions?

I reckon Rocket League could be a good one. Crossplay between PC and PS4, with Xbone coming soon. Easily spectatable so we could have live 'events'.

Thoughts?
Had no idea what you were talking about. Googled 'rocket league'. Read "Physics based ..."

In for RL.

Last edited:
Had no idea what you were talking about. Googled 'rocket league'. Read "Physics based ..."

In.
Once you know it is essentially a sequel to/better version of a game called "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle-cars" you'll know how awesome it is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you know it is essentially a sequel to/better version of a game called "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle-cars" you'll know how awesome it is!

Oh, SARPBC.

:confused::oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back