guess the movie from the image

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so familiar DockerDen5215. Something nagging me about pic 1, that bald bloke is dead and something creepy happens about his mouth?
Maybe you're thinking about something else...

HINT: This movie came out in the early 90's

Maybe you're thinking about something else...

HINT: This movie came out in the early 90's

Yeah, that guy's been in some early 90's stuff for sure. All familiar though, TOTT.

This is so familiar DockerDen5215. Something nagging me about pic 1, that bald bloke is dead and something creepy happens about his mouth?

Wasn’t far off here. Knew it was a face thing, it gets worn in Darkman.

So many years since I’ve seen it.

Of course it get's difficult in Yank land as they have to have sealed beam headlights which we phased out early 80's, so their cars always look 80's

Of course it get's difficult in Yank land as they have to have sealed beam headlights which we phased out early 80's, so their cars always look 80's
Jamie fox on the billboard too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rarely watch movies these days

It's funny, I'd definitely consider myself a movie nerd but I haven't watched one in ages. TV is king nowadays.

I still love a good flick, but I love Ted Lasso

Yeah, that's had a couple of runs in my house. I do suggest watching Mythic Quest on Apple TV as well, it's brilliant.

Both fun shows - not the best comedies ever made (The Office and Arrested Development S1-3 are), but still get lots of laughs out of me.

As long as you mean the UK Office, I couldn't agree more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back