India vs Australia 1st Test: 23 to 27 Feb at Pune at 3pm (Mel/Syd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good Matt Renshaw.
This young gun is the only reason why I'm still watching the cricket right now.

I've lost all hope in Cricket Australia after they keep ******* persisting with these useless Marsh brothers.
They're pretending we're all fools.

GO make a ton Matty!

Surely he will do better than the frikkin' Marsh brothers (TM)? :rolleyes:

You're arguing that Khawaja should be included based on his form last time he was there yet you want to ignore the fact that Shaun Marsh's form was just as impressive last time he was.

Mitch is hopeless, no argument. Shaun has done enough to earn his shot at it.

Just 25 french cuts Wade.

Surely his Test career is over for a few years until he can prove that he can bat. He either needs to go back to Shield cricket and make runs, or do a Cam White/Steve Smith and pick one aspect. Bat or Bowl.

Worth reminding people that his first class average is 29, from 60 odd games. LO games aside, he's really not shown any indication that he can be a top 6 batter at first class level let alone Test level. Still I hoped he would prove me wrong today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt mind Starc having a swing when he gets in.

Is there anyone apart from our selectors who thinks M Marsh is a no 6 batsman?

Anyone?

The point about the vicious turn is that it creates more doubt in a players mind. One will turn sideways, the next will go straight. It's like having this pitch.

This pitch has actually had predictable turn and there is way less natural variation than any of the pitches we saw against England and New Zealand. It's not as hard as everyone's making it out to be.

Are we really blaming that M Marsh wicket on the pitch or Marsh? Thought it was just a clever piece of bowling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back