News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts go out to GROTTO
Day after Day Hour after Hour changing this thread title
Im glad you mods have seen the lighter/humerous side of changing the thread name without shutting down that option for me.:$

Just thought I would keep things fresh during this trade/draft period.

Im glad you mods have seen the lighter/humerous side of changing the thread name without shutting down that option for me.:$

Just thought I would keep things fresh during this trade/draft period.
Can you please add some more reallys to the imminent. Someone might take the hint...

Our Club should get on the front foot for a change. A single well worded statement early on the peice could have made a bit of difference to how this trade has gone down.
No. The statements should only be directed to GCS, not the media, who can't influence anything.
I do agree that we should have been more agressive with GCS, though.

Well, yea. It used be like 3-4 days didn't it? Then CrocMedia got involved and it's suddenly a 10 day affair where they spend all day making up s**t in between adverts for car tires.
It should be 5 days, more than enough. I mean we have Crouch now popping up and saying he might make a trade request in a couple of days if he feels like it! :rolleyes:

It should be 5 days, more than enough. I mean we have Crouch now popping up and saying he might make a trade request in a couple of days if he feels like it! :rolleyes:
How long has Crouch been in the shop window truthfully? like since may or June. Embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, I thought it was the combine? Now "intangibles".

How bout you just admit you don't know anything McGowan?
I like "intangibles". I hold out hope that these "intangibles" relate to the finalisation of a stunning multi-club trade that will bring Elijah and Jason to the AFC along with Izak. :$

Lol, love how he shoehorns in a terrible excuse for being wrong. Just admit it.
These are the things to remember if you ever consider taking a reporter's tweet or whatever as gospel.

It WAS 100% going to get done yesterday.

Then it was DEFINITELY going through first thing this morning.

Now it's delayed by the draft combine? Right.

But then again, he would be one of the oldest in next years draft. So would that not discount him as the other 2023 kids would have more upside?

Or do you he should still be top 5 next year?

If so then surely you think we need to trade back into this years draft to get him. We won't have a top 5 pick next year, and he might still be there at pick 10-ish this year.
I reckon something will go wrong in his development if he’s not top 5 in next years draft

And yep agree - let’s say he drifts outside of top 10 this year , I’d hope we grab him on the night with a live trade

Wednesday......

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
That’s cool as long as there is development on our front in between. If not it means no one talks or deals with Reid and that is a major problem. An ex player manager turn list manager doesn’t yield great results. Ned Guy anyone.?
This appointment hasn’t really jumped. Few good ones but not comprehensively good.

Positive: I can only imagine we are not budging on pick 5 and that’s it knowing he can go to the ND and we’ll just pick him up there for the same price

Negative: incompetent shits
Reality: Got nothing else to do but wait for Collingwood and Geelong for Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back