Traded Jaidyn Stephenson [traded with Bosenavulagi and #39 to North for #26, #33 and 2021 R4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to the Collingwood Board

tenor.gif

You happy about this The Filth Wizard ?

Great get for your guys, but am nor sure if he fills an urgent need, although I do like the idea of pushing Tarryn Thomas up the ground as a midfielder (too talented to just spend most time on the ground as a small forward)

I like this very much Elmer.

Cam Zurhaar, Tarryn Thomas, Curtis Taylor and Jaidyn Stephenson is a tasty grounp of forwards.

Add Elijah Hollands to that....

Cam Zurhaar, Tarryn Thomas, Curtis Taylor and Jaidyn Stephenson is a tasty ground of forwards.

Add Elijah Hollands to that....

Good forward line, shame about the midfield.

Good forward line, shame about the midfield.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Simpkin, LDU and Daniel Horne will do nicely in 18 months.

I think this cancels out the horrible Brown trade. Even Stephens(on). Outstanding work by your team.

They probably accepted unders for Brown knowing they could forward it on for Stephenson and Atu, making it a good outcome in the end so it makes sense now.

Collingwood on the other hand...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flabbergasted

how could the tigers not have been in to Stephenson...super jealous of North with this one, Stephenson is unstoppable if you can get his head right

Already in training. Complete turn around already. Revelation.

1605161823464.png

huge

clever trading and use of cap space

much rather stevo than have a 28year old ben brown

Great trade from North. Brown might be a loss but they've injected more youth into their side and can really sell hope that they are building a talented young list.

Terrible trading from Collingwood to flush 2 very promising players down the toilet for nothing, and also to isolate and devalue Treloar, I expect there are a few bottom four finishes on the horizon in Eddie-town

I might dig up my post about not rating him as a star player from last year when everyone else on Pies board wouldn't hypothetically trade him for 2x top 5 picks...

Fundamentally, he was recruiter at pick 6 as a line-breaking midfielder. And he's shown 0 capability to transition into that role. 3 years later he's still so much more physically undeveloped compared to others.

But even then, still huge bargain for North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back