Recommitted Joe Daniher 2019 [requested a trade to Sydney - didn't get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’ll get done. I don’t ever remember us holding onto a player (at least under Dodoro).
Different circumstances obviously, but Francis?

I reckon thats bc Sydney are a no fuss organisation, they get the deals done fairly and quickly.

Dodoro is more of a renegade.

This Daniher circus is just business as usual for Dodoro, Beatson aint used to this much frustration back and forth

What he did expect tho Dodoro to hand over Joe in good faith? Swans should have know the moment Harley met Joe that Dodoro will drive a hard bargain and canvas some possible trades and not leave till the trade period

Curnow?

9 and Curnow to Dons
5 and Papley to Blues
Daniher and a future 2nd each from the Blues and Dons to the Swans for the kids next year

:) :)

Francis/Curnow/Parish/Tippa/Redman/McKernan from the 2015 draft :D

Jeez where do we sign?

No way do Carlton accept that trade unless it's Ed Curnow.

What he did expect tho Dodoro to hand over Joe in good faith? Swans should have know the moment Harley met Joe that Dodoro will drive a hard bargain and canvas some possible trades and not leave till the trade period

The more 'mature' list managers accept when a player is leaving and is willing to comprimise to get the deal done. That often comes back in years to come.

But yeah, he can do what he likes, doesn't affect me, I think his shtick is entertaining to be honest.

But behaving like a bit of a campaigner might annoy a few other clubs' recruiters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more 'mature' list managers accept when a player is leaving and is willing to comprimise to get the deal done. That often comes back in years to come.

But yeah, he can do what he likes, doesn't affect me, I think his shtick is entertaining to be honest.

But behaving like a bit of a campaigner might annoy a few other clubs' recruiters.

lol what bs every Essendon player that has requested a trade always end up at their club of choice

Even if that were true, and it’s not, his carry on means so many other trades don’t get done. Just so he can have his annual 5 minutes. He’s an A grade flog.
What trade has he held up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back