Josh Caddy - The one that got away

Remove this Banner Ad

Caddy is playing well at the Tigers and I guess he has become a much better player since coming across. The thing I find interesting is he seems to be just what the Cats need this year. They have had a great defence all year, the midfield is full of stars, it’s the forward line that lets them down. Hawkins can’t do it all himself and a 2018 version of Caddy would be a great fit for them.

They might have others out injured (Cockatoo is one I know of) that would fill this gap, and Caddy might not have become what he has at Richmond if he was still at the Cats. Just seems like he would have been perfect for them, and they had him on their list but let him go.

Caddy is playing well at the Tigers and I guess he has become a much better player since coming across. The thing I find interesting is he seems to be just what the Cats need this year. They have had a great defence all year, the midfield is full of stars, it’s the forward line that lets them down. Hawkins can’t do it all himself and a 2018 version of Caddy would be a great fit for them.

They might have others out injured (Cockatoo is one I know of) that would fill this gap, and Caddy might not have become what he has at Richmond if he was still at the Cats. Just seems like he would have been perfect for them, and they had him on their list but let him go.

To be fair to the cats they only used the compo pick they got for Garry Ablett when he went to the suns and now that Ablett is back at the cats caddy cost them nothing so they are in front on that trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back