Traded Luke Jackson [Traded with #44 and #67 to Fremantle for #13, F1 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Always was overvalued and overtraded for, but despite that you can't make a call from one game. Don't think he'll ever be worth his salary and trade cost, but he'll definitely improve. He's not a KPF though, so Freo have some work to do to get the best out of him and Darcy in the same side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told youse we paid overs

EDIT: To Clarify, Dogga is gonna be very very good, its just our pick is gonna be 12 or lower (someone find me posting this LY lol) and that becomes worse for us for each number it slides down

DOGGA is a hybrid player, so it doesn't really matter if they picked a better forward

He is but he needs to be playing ruck mainly, it's why the trade was stupid, Darcy is literally the best or second best ruck in the comp he isn't moving and he's a big minute ruckman, so you paid the Kings Ransom when he wasn't needed. I'd get it if the bloke was a genuine forward, but a hybrid (and I do feel you are generous calling him a hybrid)

Jackson would be a very good number one ruck. Darcy is more limited in his flexibility so Jackson will be limited ruck time. It’s an interesting watch and maybe he could be deployed as a mid more often or something which I think he’d be good at.

Jackson would be a very good number one ruck. Darcy is more limited in his flexibility so Jackson will be limited ruck time. It’s an interesting watch and maybe he could be deployed as a mid more often or something which I think he’d be good at.

Darcy is a better forward then Jackson.

He is but he needs to be playing ruck mainly, it's why the trade was stupid, Darcy is literally the best or second best ruck in the comp he isn't moving and he's a big minute ruckman, so you paid the Kings Ransom when he wasn't needed. I'd get it if the bloke was a genuine forward, but a hybrid (and I do feel you are generous calling him a hybrid)
Jackson's ruck work isn't good enough to be a #1 ruck tbh

He is gonna look better pinch hitting and then taking time in the fwd/mid/wing

Jackson's ruck work isn't good enough to be a #1 ruck tbh

He is gonna look better pinch hitting and then taking time in the fwd/mid/wing

And you paid the Kings Ransom for that? If Jackson is making it, likely it's going to be as a first ruck and there's the issue Darcy isn't old so what is the plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back