Preview NMFC V GWS (JLT) - WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE

Remove this Banner Ad

Is every single Scott presser the same? Saddest thing about modern football is that coaches and players show 0 personality.
Thats why I love the Preuss post match "Oh I'm not very fit" :)

Everyone are robots not because they want to be because theyre trained that way unfortunately.

I liked how he avoided the 3 tall question.

I'm not following ... is this about Wright vs Williams in a preseason game?

It's quite likely as simple as wanting to get some game time into Wrighty and Lachie now they're fit. Squad's down to 24 so they can't all play. Unlike the untried kids Williams has enough exposed form at the level that we know what he can do, he's shown he can fit in well with the defensive system and would get less out of one more game of JLT than EVW or Sammy would. I don't think this is necessarily a death knell for his round 1 prospects.

I feel as if Scott will continue with his mantra of playing the tried and failed types ahead of blokes without a known cceiling. These blokes whom he goes back to picking have a ceiling of 6th.

My thoughts are that they haven't played yet, shouldn't be in consideration for round 1 and should be out of the way of the youngsters who have played well and shown they belong.

Once again, he plays his favourites not who is best for the team or indeed the club long term.

I feel as if Scott will continue with his mantra of playing the tried and failed types ahead of blokes without a known cceiling. These blokes whom he goes back to picking have a ceiling of 6th.

I feel you'll be surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Durds means a full game for Hansen down back and Preuss up forward for most of the game.

No Durds means a full game for Hansen down back and Preuss up forward for most of the game.

Spot on. Durdin has played 2 solid games. He's done enough.

Usually the last practice match is about rolling out the most likely rd1 side + a couple fighting to make it in. With our injury situation I'm not surprised a different approach has be made.

Scary thing is GWS might come at us with their best side and the aftermath might be horrible.

Spot on. Durdin has played 2 solid games. He's done enough.

Usually the last practice match is about rolling out the most likely rd1 side + a couple fighting to make it in. With our injury situation I'm not surprised a different approach has be made.

Scary thing is GWS might come at us with their best side and the aftermath might be horrible.
Aftermath on the club or the board? Just wondering if I need riot gear.

Aftermath on the club or the board? Just wondering if I need riot gear.

This board. Don't think the club is fickle to worry about a practice match

If they cared about the result they wouldn't be playing players just to give them a run

Spot to lose still you think? Personally I'd say so but giving the experienced heads a chance to make their case. Still think 22 games will be a big ask either way, you'd think if Durdin plays round 1 he'll get at least 3-4 in a row before a rest unless a disaster.

What do I want to see?
I want to see a decent time slot for Perth viewers....pfffttt 2:50pm start time.
What I'd like to see on the field? Us being very competitive and either winning or losing under 20 points, and all the players getting into the ear of Kelly to play for us next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back