Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. Nah. It is true...and Dodo should have made the deal happen instead of posturing. Now you are left with a player worth SFA.
Do you know him do you?
I know Orazio and his family and it’s BS but you can believe what you want and I’ll believe the facts. If you really must know though he is very happy at the club.

Do you know him do you?
I know Orazio and his family and it’s BS but you can believe what you want and I’ll believe the facts. If you really must know though he is very happy at the club.
Classic BF moment right there. The old "I know the family and he's happy at the club line". Talk about BS...you have piled that up as high as Andrew Walker got on Jake Carlisle 9 years ago.

For what it's worth though....I would be happy too if I was getting paid sh!tloads for doing nothing.

Classic BF moment right there. The old "I know the family and he's happy at the club line". Talk about BS...you have piled that up as high as Andrew Walker got on Jake Carlisle 9 years ago.

For what it's worth though....I would be happy too if I was getting paid sh!tloads for doing nothing.
I’m just telling you what I know and if you choose not to believe it that’s your choice. You seem to know all but I just wanted to set the record straight as I’m sick of some of these mis truths about Orazio.
You will also see that over the years I’ve called for Dodoro’s head regularly and definitely no fan of him. I blame him for a lot of things at the club and would’ve punted him years ago but from everything I’ve heard I believe this situation with Fantasia is not his doing. I obviously won’t convince you otherwise so I’ll leave it at that

So you make an absolute statement about an offer that was categorically made, yet won't tell anyone what it is.

You deflect all questions about it away with such brilliance as "salty much" and yet when someone else makes a statement you call it bullshit.

Its pretty simple. Tell us what this very generous offer was, or crawl back under your rock.

So you make an absolute statement about an offer that was categorically made, yet won't tell anyone what it is.

You deflect all questions about it away with such brilliance as "salty much" and yet when someone else makes a statement you call it bullshit.

Its pretty simple. Tell us what this very generous offer was, or crawl back under your rock.
Who are you? The big brother brought in because your Essendon mates are getting a hard time?! What a laugh. Keyboard warriorship at its finest!

Listening to all you defensive Essendon supporters is laughable. Backing each other up and trying to make yourselves feel better about a player and list manager who are obviously past their best.

I’d love to chat further, because you lot provide so much entertainment, but you are all getting a bit too salty so I might just toddle off.

But don’t fear ‘ big dog’. I’ll be back when Orazio is traded to Port for pick 55 at the end of this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you? The big brother brought in because your Essendon mates are getting a hard time?! What a laugh. Keyboard warriorship at its finest!

Listening to all you defensive Essendon supporters is laughable. Backing each other up and trying to make yourselves feel better about a player and list manager who are obviously past their best.

I’d love to chat further, because you lot provide so much entertainment, but you are all getting a bit too salty so I might just toddle off.

But don’t fear ‘ big dog’. I’ll be back when Orazio is traded to Port for pick 55 at the end of this season.
Me waiting to hear what the "very generous offer" you conjured up was;

Andddd out injured again

tenor.gif

Stop making shut up and then deflect when called out on it.
Answer the question or go away

What was this so called offer made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back