Werewolf PMBangers replacement werewolf [MAFIA WIN]

Remove this Banner Ad

She said a lot the prior days but nothing today, weird.
It is weird but she has also copped a lot of criticism so I wouldn’t be surprised if she cut back on her posting. She might also be busy today.

Right, half an hour to go and we are where we are.

Genghis Tron (and others), any consensus on where we should be at the end of this? I see the following options:
- porps clear lynch, MWPP (or someone else) 2nd
- someone else clear lynch
- set up a "multi" and see what happens
Well I did say earlier that I'd put money.on Porps being evil, so I guess I should be OK with this lynch.

Something just feels off, I'm just hoping we learn something.

I don't think we have all that many solid leads. I feel like the real seer probably hasn't had much luck with their seers and if they have, I wish they'd give us a bigger hint as I've missed it.

Well I did say earlier that I'd put money.on Porps being evil, so I guess I should be OK with this lynch.

Something just feels off, I'm just hoping we learn something.

I don't think we have all that many solid leads. I feel like the real seer probably hasn't had much luck with their seers and if they have, I wish they'd give us a bigger hint as I've missed it.

Safe option is still GUH if you don't like the porps option, then you take out who you want.

Zerg, just to annoy him after he questioned why everyone was putting up suspicion but not laying down a vote.
I wonder if he’s the one coaching greenesleeves.

Dero what do you think? Switch to Zerg?

Open season on newbies starts tomorrow.

I wouldn't actually be adverse to sticking one of them in second just in case porps is the Apprentice.
Not a bad call, greenshoots has now come alive, has someone told him to start posting a bit more?

I don’t think there’s enough time to orchestrate anything here.

let’s stick with Porps and mwpp but if she’s the apprentice and we end up lynching another villager don’t blame me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think there’s enough time to orchestrate anything here.

let’s stick with Porps and mwpp but if she’s the apprentice and we end up lynching another villager don’t blame me.
Oh there will be finger pointing

Not so sure about that, but false conclusions have already been drawn.
I just mean she was clearly quieter yesterday as she was silenced. She has been around today... In Roman italics.

Let's give the rooks some credit. The game isn't rocket science. Coaching is hardly necessary.
Reckon being a newbie with a lone role would be difficult

Okay hear me out. What if Porps is the cannibal? She’s brought it up a few times. She seems right across the role.

Okay hear me out. What if Porps is the cannibal? She’s brought it up a few times. She seems right across the role.
Then I’d still be wanting to lynch her.*

*yes my vote isn’t there. (Yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back