Banter RDT 151 - Tom Browne's Burner Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you give me the cliffs? Did A crack the shits at you or something? I don't think it's fair I was living my life on the weekend and have now missed out on being able to immerse myself in the details of yours

tenor.gif

Can you give me the cliffs? Did A crack the shits at you or something? I don't think it's fair I was living my life on the weekend and have now missed out on being able to immerse myself in the details of yours
Next time I will save them for you Dan.

Next time I will save them for you Dan.

We are approaching a blessed time where football returns and therefore I will resume my position on the couch, phone in hand, to shower in the sultry details of Quinnys existence whilst watching the Eagles. Let us not forget he returns to his place of work soon 😁😁

We are approaching a blessed time where football returns and therefore I will resume my position on the couch, phone in hand, to shower in the sultry details of Quinnys existence whilst watching the Eagles. Let us not forget he returns to his place of work soon 😁😁
Get the broom closet ready. Now we know there’s a third coworker, C in Quinny’s love story.

Quinz brought his powerful pheromones to the workmate shindig.
Player "C" entered the battle
Quinz oblivious to "C" but "A" enraged
"A" extends late night olive branch
Quinz continues to be tormented, trapped in this erotic web of his own construction
*No breasts were harmed in the production of this weekends episode*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's fair I was living my life on the weekend and have now missed out on being able to immerse myself in the details of yours
You made your choice.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, dude. Well, not unless you're Quinz anyway, in which case you actually can have 2 cakes and probably the offer of a third cake and you can just let all the cakes sit on the table getting stale and bragging to all your starving mates about how much f@#%ing cake you're passing up.

You made your choice.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, dude. Well, not unless you're Quinz anyway, in which case you actually can have 2 cakes and probably the offer of a third cake and you can just let all the cakes sit on the table getting stale and bragging to all your starving mates about how much f@#%ing cake you're passing up.

I knew Quinny was kissing boob but I didn't know he was eating cake 😲

You made your choice.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, dude. Well, not unless you're Quinz anyway, in which case you actually can have 2 cakes and probably the offer of a third cake and you can just let all the cakes sit on the table getting stale and bragging to all your starving mates about how much f@#%ing cake you're passing up. complaining that you've got too much cake for your table to support.

I honestly think Bogut (and Cotton and others) will come back here when the lack of opportunities in other countries fully come to the fore.

I think the same applies for A-League players for next season as well. Mark Milligan comes to mind (he was one of only a few players "furloughed" from his club Southend in League 1).

Milligan himself will probably just go to coaching, but for many of the younger players who are kicking about the Middle East and Europe they will probably look to head back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back