Banter RDT 160 - Fold the RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 members of the England squad has tested positive for covid so they’ve put together an entire different squad for the series with Pakistan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hannibal series on Netflix any good?

Off work for the week with my back so need something to binge.

It's really good, one of the best shows of the last decade imo, gets good especially towards the end of season 1. Very Lynchian though and bizarre at times, so if that's your bag give it a go.

I honestly don't know how they got it done on US network television, pretty ****ed up at times.

It's really good, one of the best shows of the last decade imo, gets good especially towards the end of season 1. Very Lynchian though and bizarre at times, so if that's your bag give it a go.

I honestly don't know how they got it done on US network television, pretty f’ed up at times.

"How the * was this on CBS?" was a regular refrain when I was watching.

"How the fu** was this on CBS?" was a regular refrain when I was watching.

It's classic bizarre American censorship. You can't say s**t or show someone's bum, but a totem pole consisting of dissected human parts or a human cross-section à la Damien Hirst, play on!

Binge has most HBO content

I did the free trial to watch the Snyder cut, but it just seems like the usual superfluous Foxtel bullshit where I'm forced into paying for a bunch of content I don't want. I'd prefer a $15 per month HBO only content but pretty sure they must have a contract with Foxtel in Australia regarding their content at present.

You should try watching a bit of streaming Crypto price movements . Man that's a roller coaster of emotions.

Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back