Banter RDT CLXXXIII - Trucko’s Jatz Crackers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey Webster might not be there for much longer

Garnered the most tepid response you’ve ever seen. “Corey is sorry if anyone was offended”, plus he’s locked his Twitter profile so he can continue to spout his views in private.

Have to wonder if the reaction from the club might have been different if it wasn’t the eve of the season with rosters basically locked in.

Garnered the most tepid response you’ve ever seen. “Corey is sorry if anyone was offended”, plus he’s locked his Twitter profile so he can continue to spout his views in private.

Have to wonder if the reaction from the club might have been different if it wasn’t the eve of the season with rosters basically locked in.

NBL's response wasn't much better

Makes their whole pride round seem hollow now if they are going to back in someone's who's openly a bigot.

If you design a flag that looks worse than the dockers original home kit I'm going to ask if the person who designed it is just a little bit 'special' or if they have mental health issues.

This is the issue with text. There is no context. You don't know the persons intentions, whether they are telling a joke, having a laugh with mates or actively being or promoting bigotry.

Now in this case most people here should know the intent. But then again i'm not one who really cares for the delicate feelings of others. If you aren't actively physically hurting a specific person or causing them severe mental distress through bullying and abuse one to one I'm not going to step in.

People get offended? Will it change that persons beliefs, almost certainly not. Do you really care enough to virtue signal or try and destroy a person's life based off of a comment you don't know the context or intent of?

If they aren't hurting you, don't worry about it. Choose not to be affected by other peoples comments especially so if they don't affect you.

So a vegetarian and a vegan decide to jump off of a building to see who will hit the ground first as it will confirm their beliefs are the right ones. Who wins? Society

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Delites man, myself.
wtf-gif-5.gif

I was all about Ina Biskit but then they changed the cheese ones to a vastly inferior ones so they're dead to me.

I'm also still mad at Arnott's for not admitting their mistake and bringing back original recipe Nacho Cheese Shapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back