Preview Round 10 - Carlton v St Kilda, Sunday 26 May 2019, 3.20pm @ Marvel Stadium - Final Team - Post #828

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to like anything of mine, but this happens all the time.
Evidence comes secondary to having a good old fashioned hanging.

Ridiculous just how easily we want to be seen as good people, even when we're actually 'hanging' another. :) Crazy.
Taking offence for others is just insulting to the others, all in the name of making themselves feel superior.

Will be happy with a 15 possession game with 5 tackles from Kennedy. People are expecting him to walk on water. He will be super rusty and way off the pace.

Yep agreed, i just want him to throw his body around more than anything, welcome a bit of contact and make the oppostion nervous when they get it because itll be either Cripps or Kennedy tackling them.

As far as setting the tone for the game at the first bounce, i wouldn't be going Cripps Dow Fisher. Id be going Cripps Kennedy Stocker or Cripps Stocker Ed.

Expand on your reasoning. I see someone who's been playing footy and has a fitness base. No excuses for him to be rusty.

Came off an injury-interrupted pre-season and hasn't played an AFL game in a long time.

I just expect him to play his role...I guess he's been hyped up a bit this week as someone we need back in the team, but he's unlikely to really star in his first AFL game this year.

Surely it’s time for Charlie to fire. I dare say, if he’d been in form, and un-injured from the get go we may well have won four games by now. We can win three out of the next four if he fires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have preferred Fasolo in for Gibbon too small not much impact in a game. Fasolo is a superior small forward and would do ok for limited time as a midfielder too. Baffling can’t understand the insistence with Gibbo he’s already had a far crack.
Happy with team balance overall, about time.
Sorry but Gibbo has been getting better every week and is starting to feel he belongs at this level, he will end up being an exceptional player for our club for a long time to come. Deserves his spot ahead of Fasolo who has had one good game at VFL level.

Came off an injury-interrupted pre-season and hasn't played an AFL game in a long time.

I just expect him to play his role...I guess he's been hyped up a bit this week as someone we need back in the team, but he's unlikely to really star in his first AFL game this year.
Hasn't played VFL either. Last game was 3 weeks ago I think.

You don't have to like anything of mine, but this happens all the time.
Evidence comes secondary to having a good old fashioned hanging.

Ridiculous just how easily we want to be seen as good people, even when we're actually 'hanging' another. :) Crazy.

You might just stop pushing your personal agendas and relax a bit- pretty much everything you've made a stand about on here has blown up in your face to be wrong over the last few years - I 'liked' this particular post of yours because I dislike herd bullying of one of our players and thought you were making that point - not the add ons you added afterwards.:) < here is a smiley.

You might just stop pushing your personal agendas and relax a bit- pretty much everything you've made a stand about on here has blown up in your face to be wrong over the last few years - I 'liked' this particular post of yours because I dislike herd bullying of one of our players and thought you were making that point - not the add ons you added afterwards.:) < here is a smiley.

Oh yeah....everything has blown up in my face. Everything? Give me a percentage Jab 80%? 90%? 95%?
Again, no evidence required and just words that don't represent anything and if I am 90% wrong to the popular opinion....This is a good thing :)

You can take your 'like' away now. I didn't need it in the first place and have no idea why you even needed to mention it, other than to pat your own back.

Expand on your reasoning. I see someone who's been playing footy and has a fitness base. No excuses for him to be rusty.

A VFL track watcher can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he hasn't played many VFL games and obviously we know he hasn't played an AFL game in ages. Pretty sure it's not a great leap in cognition to suspect he won't come in all guns blazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back