Game Day Round 7 - Adelaide short people v GWS Giants

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We just threw away two should have been wins having held reasonable leads (in the context of both games) against similar level opponents, it makes sense. That said, I think we'll win this one.
That's why I think we will win.

Two * ups we should have won, in a winning position both games.

Nice weather will help too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We just threw away two should have been wins having held reasonable leads (in the context of both games) against similar level opponents, it makes sense. That said, I think we'll win this one.
I do agree.

Now Mackay aside we have gone a long way to rectifying the structure issues that saw us lose both games.

Confident as always

Realistic about where we are at a club. Feel free to go back and see my posts about previous games.

Geelong - jokingly thought we'd win
Sydney - no idea, too hard to call
Gold Coast - said it was a genuine 50/50
North - thought we'd smash them
Fremantle - said we'd lose
Hawthorn - said we never win in Tasmania

GWS have found some okay form recently and I think they'll be too good for our weakened midfield from the start. I also expect us to struggle transitioning from defense because we only have one player capable of it and it looks like GWS brought in Reid to tag him

It's not a big deal. We're a developing club with a lot of injuries

What I truly don't understand is what playing Mackay over Worrell adds to our team. Perfect chance to give another kid a game and taste of it.

Club really treats us like mushrooms with selection.:mad:

Midfields on paper appears where we will likely lose this. $1.94 for GWS win looks good insurance today.

What I truly don't understand is what playing Mackay over Worrell adds to our team. Perfect chance to give another kid a game and taste of it.

Club really treats us like mushrooms with selection.:mad:

Midfields on paper appears where we will likely lose this. $1.94 for GWS win looks good insurance today.
Of course they treat us like mushrooms with selection. They don’t want to give too much away to the opposition.
having said that, I think Nicks has been pretty open about the issue.

Hope we get flogged for going back to the Dmac well.

The sooner Nicks stop thinking we're a chance to make the 8 and gets back to focusing on rebuild, the sooner we become a serious contender again.
I don't think we think we can make the 8.

We've brought in 2nd gamer and a 6th gamer so the rebuild is still on track

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistic about where we are at a club. Feel free to go back and see my posts about previous games.

Geelong - jokingly thought we'd win
Sydney - no idea, too hard to call
Gold Coast - said it was a genuine 50/50
North - thought we'd smash them
Fremantle - said we'd lose
Hawthorn - said we never win in Tasmania

GWS have found some okay form recently and I think they'll be too good for our weakened midfield from the start. I also expect us to struggle transitioning from defense because we only have one player capable of it and it looks like GWS brought in Reid to tag him

It's not a big deal. We're a developing club with a lot of injuries
If we're being realistic it's days like today we should win.

It's really starting to heat up, game is gonna open up at the end of 1/4's as players tire, expect there to be alot of Junk time goals from turnover
This is a good point

We've battled to run out the last two games and today is 28 degrees.

Smithy said we were exhausted after playing in Tasmania...?

Will be a test for us.

Think it will be a close, low scoring game. Our lack of quality in the midfield will ultimately cost us though.
To me it's whether our small forwards find a way to get into the game. If they can, we'll win. If they can't then it'll be a long day.

Darcy Fogarty is the medical sub
Good move.

2 ideal scenarios for me, he comes into the game around the time Lynch should have last week, game slows down and he can get his hands on it more.

Or he doesn't play at all and works on that midfield game tomorrow in the 2s

Not a fan of playing Mackay either, but I disagree that we aren't still very much in developing mode. We have the youngest team selected this week. Mackay in is offset by Lynch/Brown going out and two more youngsters (Berry/Murray) get another crack at it. Worrell will get his turn, as will Fog again. It's still a rebuild even if your favourite young players are missing out.
Ok fair enough but when will Worrell get a game then when players and coaches talking him up and another 3 players injured with 2 packmen and still doesn't get in.
Hard for him not to be very disappointed not given opportunity this week .
Regards to Fogarty dropping when he offers much more and played better than McHenry , McAdam and Murphy and Rowe.
Sorry just dont get .

Ok fair enough but when will Worrell get a game then when players and coaches talking him up and another 3 players injured with 2 packmen and still doesn't get in.
Hard for him not to be very disappointed not given opportunity this week .
Regards to Fogarty dropping when he offers much more and played better than McHenry , McAdam and Murphy and Rowe.
Sorry just dont get .
He didn't play better, mind you he was around their level.

Worrell MUST play soon, I reckon that's one thing everyone here is in agreement with.

Back