Preview Round 8, 2021: Gold Coast v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Saturday 8th May, 1:45PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Suns

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Saints

Votes: 43 65.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I particularly enjoyed the poster calling Paddy a downhill skier. Not sure that’s true. in fact I’m pretty confident it’s absolutely not true.

They'll learn the truth of that statement this week.

Both their fans will be at work today, don't be ridiculous.
Can confirm
45F6068300000578-5045131-image-m-13_1509669626125.jpg

Also back on topic, I don't know about a Barina hitting 180km/phr. I drove a 93 Barina on the Auto Bahn at about 160 and was waiting for the pistons to fly thru the bonnet

Barina was the name Holden gave to various cars that they bought from people who actually made cars , apart from Commodores.

1985 Suzuki Cultus
1989-1994 Suzuki Cultus/Swift.
1994-2000 Opel Corsa
2001-2005 Opel Corsa
2005-2011 Daewoo Kalos

Now if you were driving on the Autobahn what the hell was a Barina doing there?
It might have been an Opel Corsa , and those ( and the Opel based Barina ) had Opel engines.
Germans are not always better at making engines than Japanese, certainly not in that case.

The standard 1.4L had a claimed top speed of 155.

Got driven to Rome airport in an ancient Opel at 160km with everything rattling and about 3 feet from the car in front.

I looked out the window, telling myself it will be over, one way or another soon.

spent my honeymoon in Malaysia(2000), 140 down the freeway in an 80's Toyota and being overtaken by literally 4 ppl on a motorbike, Dad, Mum, and 2 kids, the only one wearing a helmet was Dad. very common sight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barina was the name Holden gave to various cars that they bought from people who actually made cars , apart from Commodores.

1985 Suzuki Cultus
1989-1994 Suzuki Cultus/Swift.
1994-2000 Opel Corsa
2001-2005 Opel Corsa
2005-2011 Daewoo Kalos

Now if you were driving on the Autobahn what the hell was a Barina doing there?
It might have been an Opel Corsa , and those ( and the Opel based Barina ) had Opel engines.
Germans are not always better at making engines than Japanese, certainly not in that case.

The standard 1.4L had a claimed top speed of 155.
True that, was technically s Suzuki Swift.

My first car was a Nissan bluebird. Shortly after that I got a Mitsubishi Magna. Following that was a Ford focus. In a few years I’ll get a new car - most likely a Hyundai Tucson or something.

spent my honeymoon in Malaysia(2000), 140 down the freeway in an 80's Toyota and being overtaken by literally 4 ppl on a motorbike, Dad, Mum, and 2 kids, the only one wearing a helmet was Dad. very common sight
Back in the day it was common practice for my mate and me to be doing 250kmh side by side on our motor bikes on the way to the local quarry swimming spot ( Just around the corner from where The Punter lives ) with only tee shirts and shorts on , i cringe thinking now what would have happened if we hit the tar, cheese grater comes to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back