Player Watch Rupert Wills (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving this kid, 16 disposals and another whopping 12 tackles. Not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.
He is a Poor Kick
Yet he went at 81% DE tonight.

Loving this kid, 16 disposals and another whopping 12 tackles. Not afraid to get his hands dirty at all.

Doing well, looking fwd to seeing him when he gets an even better core/overall strength & improves his tank.

Stringer/Fyfebot combo with a side of wild optimism. Yes please!

Love how he stands up in the tackle, every time, and dishes off. Hope he continues to develop over the next couple of rounds and then has a strong pre-season!

Surprised he went at 81% to be honest. A few of his kicks were far too loopy which put the receiving player under the pump.

His contested work and intensity around the footy is exceptional for an inexperienced player though. I can't remember who said it in here but something about him having no scope for improvement. They could not be any more wrong in my view. Most games he has played in a season is 11, massive upside.

Funny that, I thought he kicked well.
Thanks for the DE stat, looked right to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He went at 81% DE because 9/16 of his disposals were handballs to a teammate a metre away from him.
Do you ever get tired of searching for any negative you can find? It must be awful being you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back