Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack would have us rip off their heads and s**t down their necks to created generational anxiety.

Hinkley has created generational anxiety within his own team.

He ******* sucks. Just absolute trash coach. Casuals love to ******* go on about how he's got a good winning record and we're always around the mark so how bad could he be etc etc etc, but he's made it impossible for us to win when it matters.
Lol unusually emotive post from you who are always so balanced. I sense you have had enough and maybe think we should sack keninly.😅

Completely random thought, but of all the 2007/09/11 Premiership Cats who all claim Kenny is a huge influence on their careers and "such a great bloke" - the Stevie J's, Enrights, Coreys, Mackies, James Kellys of the world who've gone onto coaching/footy department careers post-retirement - how come not a single of them has crossed lines to come work under him at Port if he's so brilliant?

Surely overtures have been made over the years given the close ties he has with them, and the winning mentality they would bring to the club. If they weren't, why not?

And if the feelers did go out and were spurned, it would just add to the feeling that everyone thinks Kenny's fantastic up to a point, because you can have a chortle and back-slap with him, but he's not someone you take seriously enough to uproot your life or make a living under.

A bit like the Loveable Loser Larrakin that everybody roots for, because deep down they know they'll never truly hit the big time.

Completely random thought, but of all the 2007/09/11 Premiership Cats who all claim Kenny is a huge influence on their careers and "such a great bloke" - the Stevie J's, Enrights, Coreys, Mackies, James Kellys of the world who've gone onto coaching/footy department careers post-retirement - how come not a single of them has crossed lines to come work under him at Port if he's so brilliant?

Surely overtures have been made over the years given the close ties he has with them, and the winning mentality they would bring to the club. If they weren't, why not?

And if the feelers did go out and were spurned, it would just add to the feeling that everyone thinks Kenny's fantastic up to a point, because you can have a chortle and back-slap with him, but he's not someone you take seriously enough to uproot your life or make a living under.

A bit like the Loveable Loser Larrakin that everybody roots for, because deep down they know they'll never truly hit the big time.
Hes basically Nugget Rees.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s like he doesn’t understand cause and effect.

What he doesn’t seem to clock is that this is often the case because his messaging, selection and coaching absolutely sucks.
Yeah, for an organisation that's unbelievably connected we're not real good at connecting the dots.

Yep. It's like they've read the Art of War and applied it beautifully.

Also, wasn't it Mackie or another Geelong guy who gave the final tick of approval for Hinkley. If so, it was diabolically sly and although it has set out club back a decade, I would be very impressed with that. It was like the year before when they refused to trade Ratugolea because it would've really helped our side. Good stuff.

It’s like he doesn’t understand cause and effect.

Just to go a bit Zen on the thread but a person who doesn't know cause and effect in their lives, that is what they call karma, will lead an unaccountable life and eventually have a situation that goes very badly.

Enter the Ken.

Yep. It's like they've read the Art of War and applied it beautifully.

Also, wasn't it Mackie or another Geelong guy who gave the final tick of approval for Hinkley. If so, it was diabolically sly and although it has set out club back a decade, I would be very impressed with that. It was like the year before when they refused to trade Ratugolea because it would've really helped our side. Good stuff.
I disagree that it set the club back a decade - if we had a president that didn't tolerate mediocrity, Hinkley would have been gone years ago.

Was interesting hearing Cam Mooney talk about his time with Ken a couple years ago. Mark Thompson would be drilling them on tactics and structures while Kenny almost played the good cop role as forward line coach "Just go out and do your thing Moons"

Was interesting hearing Cam Mooney talk about his time with Ken a couple years ago. Mark Thompson would be drilling them on tactics and structures while Kenny almost played the good cop role as forward line coach "Just go out and do your thing Moons"
Thats all he ever does but puts a negative spin on it.

Go do your thing Sweety, just remember rory o'reilly has murdered us many times before.

Thats all he ever does but puts a negative spin on it.

Go do your thing Sweety, just remember rory o'reilly has murdered us many times before.
"Now Jasper, I know you're a massive spud who's gonna go out there and repeatedly f*** up, but as long you try your best Daddy Ken still loves you"

Not actually a word for word Ken Hinkley quote, but also not as far away from an actual word for word Ken Hinkley quote as you'd hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Now Jasper, I know you're a massive spud who's gonna go out there and repeatedly f*** up, but as long you try your best Daddy Ken still loves you"

Not actually a word for word Ken Hinkley quote, but also not as far away from an actual word for word Ken Hinkley quote as you'd hope.
He did actually say something to this effect. I think it was - I can deal with the mistakes Jasper. How did that work out "Kenny"?

He did actually say something to this effect. I think it was - I can deal with the mistakes Jasper. How did that work out "Kenny"?
He could not deal with the mistakes.

Any thing or any one that makes Kenny look bad gets the chop, A bad review from a reporter, a mouthy player or even a slow greyhound will pay with Ken's ruling with an iron Doughnut.
Then there was the Butters apology. If Ken had any decency (we know he doesn't), he'd apologise to the fans for the lack of success we've had under his tenure.

Any thing or any one that makes Kenny look bad gets the chop, A bad review from a reporter, a mouthy player or even a slow greyhound will pay with Ken's ruling with an iron Doughnut.

Remember the time Hartlett copped a week for a tummy-tap on Brad Hill — sauced up by Hawthorn’s medical report?

Hinkley:

806A38E0-82BC-498B-B0A6-26C3B349A06E.jpeg
BD865543-4FEC-4DDB-9624-162AD75BBB2F.jpeg
A52F3AAE-607E-4CA5-9CB5-6076B5526150.jpeg

Luke Hodge copped 2 weeks for attempting to decapitate Chad Wingard against a goalpost.

Clarkson:

B7D653A9-AF54-45AF-9B7A-E6C6FF5CC134.jpeg
871699F6-E5EF-47E2-9EEF-7BDC40C96E1F.jpeg

lol

Then there was the Butters apology. If Ken had any decency (we know he doesn't), he'd apologise to the fans for the lack of success we've had under his tenure.
Hinkley only cares when he's in a contract year. He doesn't give a stuff about the supporters.

You could be forgiven for genuinely having no idea this game is even on tomorrow tbh. The whole of SA is FCUKIN PUMPED
Tingles fans have been up and about all week, in my neck of the woods.

Back to their insufferable best, in person. Online - most have gone full meme mode. I could be forgiven for thinking most had misplaced their SM login details since review-gate.

They know what's coming. So do we. What a sh*tshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back