Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley sucks and our community is so negative, even if we turn this season around and become a top team, our supporters will blame Hinkley every time the opposition kicks a goal. The negativity is creeping into the teams culture.

Does our game plan suck? Yes. Does Ken get out coached?definitely. But I still believe if we can somehow get it all to click and Rozee, JHF, and Butters play similar to the way they did vs Essendon. I think if everything goes right we could still win the flag.

I will sit out big footy until Ken gets sacked or when we hopefully put it all together.

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app
We've been waiting to click since April 2015.

Hinkley sucks and our community is so negative, even if we turn this season around and become a top team, our supporters will blame Hinkley every time the opposition kicks a goal. The negativity is creeping into the teams culture.

Does our game plan suck? Yes. Does Ken get out coached?definitely. But I still believe if we can somehow get it all to click and Rozee, JHF, and Butters play similar to the way they did vs Essendon. I think if everything goes right we could still win the flag.

I will sit out big footy until Ken gets sacked or when we hopefully put it all together.

You're actually saying the negativity on BigFooty is infiltrating the team's culture? Carn.

A man, who is propagandised as a father figure to the players and cares about their wellbeing, continues to play injured players because it might help him keep his job.

Talked last season about learning how important it is to keep players fit at the business end by not playing them into the ground during the season… Didn’t learn did he? As soon as any pressure came he reverted back to type.

Ken is an absolute swine of a human being.

This is the biggest cope

IMG_8312.jpeg

A man, who is propagandised as a father figure to the players and cares about their wellbeing, continues to play injured players because it might help him keep his job.

Talked last season about learning how important is is to keep players fit at the business end by not playing them into the ground during the season… Didn’t learn did he? As soon as any pressure came he reverted back to type.

Ken is an absolute swine of a human being.
If Hinkley had any dignity he would've resigned after losing the prelim by 71 points in 2021. If our club had a backbone and actually followed the creed he would've been sacked in 2018 after going 11-4 and managing to miss the finals. Instead the club compromises and comes out with this glass half full s**t. I was listening to Triple M after the game and they were talking about how the Port players need to do some soul searching. Where's the accountability for the management/admin of this club???

I never would normally intrude on an oppositon board but do feel for you guys, I feel the Buckley years were similar for myself although we made a GF (some Collingwood supporters would disagree), I have to ask what is stopping Port from sacking him, I do assume your club receives AFL assistance, so that is only a 6mth payout regardless of contract so is it really just Koch keeping him at club?
Port are always showing something. It is like Richmond/Hardwick 2016. Do you sack him when success is just around the corner à la Hardwick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just boo indiscriminately non-stop for the entire game

"Welcome onto the ground to toss the coin, little Timmy O'Toole. Timmy is an orphan who has been fighting brain cancer, whilst also sleeping rough. Timmy's a big Port fan and wants us to win the Premiership this year"

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Port are always showing something. It is like Richmond/Hardwick 2016. Do you sack him when success is just around the corner à la Hardwick?
2020 and 2021 should have been Premierships. The fact that they were not should have been the end of the Hinkley era. Success is not around the corner!

1714660129306.png

Ive continued to pay up my membership despite my lack of faith for our fraud coach for too long. I have been on board with his sacking since 2018 but this is the nail in the coffin. I can’t renew until he is gone.

The acceptance of mediocrity has gone on for long enough.

He doesnt have an inkling of tactical knowledge and sits on the bench with zero input throughout an entire game.

Why do the legends of this club, once proud Port Adelaide people who have prominent media roles continue to enable this fraud.

What have we become? Where is the heart and soul.

Why are you blaming us for this?

It's only like this because we are in an unprecedented stage of coaching mediocrity that will never be seen again. Blame the club for literally setting records for coaching failure.

(and it's not just on bigfooty, it's everywhere there are Port supporters)

I don't want to be downtrodden. We're not doing this to upset anyone.

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Haven't commented in this thread for ages , but gee , the happy clappers must be really dense ! . This fraud should have been gone end of 2019 at the latest . Kochy's done a great job with Finances /Sponsors etc., but why on earth he has kept batting for Uncle Kens got me F@#ked !
This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back