Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley 2: Septic Portaloo

Part 2?? Why hasn’t Ken been sacked yet???

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine if they failed to specify which finals had to be made and so Hinkley can activate his extra year based on the SANFL team making finals.

You know Koch wouldn't make mistakes like that in a contract. It's not like he forgot to tell GCS they weren't allowed to wear red in the China game

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Need to win by 95

At least 95.

As soon as Freo scores a point, we need to win by 96. If they manage to score 13 points, we need to win by 97. 24 points and the required margin jumps out to 98, and so on. The more they score, the more we need to win by. All assuming, of course, that Adelaide account for Footscray.

It's a good thing we didn't drop any eminently winnable games during the year. You'd be absolutely livid if this situation was entirely of our making.

Oh, wait.

Yeah, ******* sack Ken already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Around 55 points. Not out of the equation.

Would likely take us below Freo if we lost by 10 goals or thereabouts too, whatever percentage we lose they'll gain. Could be 13th by the end of the week.

Imagine if they failed to specify which finals had to be made and so Hinkley can activate his extra year based on the SANFL team making finals.

You know Koch wouldn't make mistakes like that in a contract. It's not like he forgot to tell GCS they weren't allowed to wear red in the China game

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Who knows, it might be that he must make finals this year and top 4 next. They said finals but we are not to know the nitty gritty.

I know it has been stated as finals this year or next but top 8 and top 4 are two different scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back