Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for showing us the error of our ways. After tonight, getting within 6 goals of Melbourne at home, what were we thinking wanting to be rid of Ken?!

Give him 3 more years, if anything.

Haven't watched a game since the Showdown in round 8. Any game, not just PAFC. Two empty black diamond seats for most of the season.

Don't regret it at all. Usually just check the scores after the game and chuckle that nothing ever changes.

Just one day decided I wasn't gonna do it anymore because it sucks?

Haven't watched a game since the Showdown in round 8. Any game, not just PAFC. Two empty black diamond seats for most of the season.

Don't regret it at all. Usually just check the scores after the game and chuckle that nothing ever changes.

Just one day decided I wasn't gonna do it anymore because it sucks?
How'd you do it man, How'd you actually pull yourself out from the s**t like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How'd you do it man, How'd you actually pull yourself out from the sh*t like that?

I don't know really. All the Victorian tier s**t, the rules, the umpiring, port etc. It became pretty logical that the whole thing was pretty fruitless lol. Everyone predicts our results, so it's like sitting down every week and watching the same movie (which you ******* hate). It was just "what the * am i doing spending time on this s**t" and just never looked back. It's why my posting counts have dropped off big time in the last few months.

I'm actually at the point that i'm not even sure if a coach change will bring me back in. I think the issue is the game and it's governance just as much as Port itself.

Koch is an easy target, but what about Davies and Richardson? They're generally well regarded on this board but didn't they also play a part in the idiotic extension of the dud's contract? I admit I don't know how much input each of our hierarchy has in these decisions, but seeing them standing around wearing s**t-eating grins when the extension was announced as if they'd pulled off some sort of fantastic coup for the club absolutely infuriated me. I have no faith in any of them.

tenor.gif

Was telling people years ago this guy a joke! Lucky this pissant town has no journalists prepared to call out your laughable coaching and a supporter base that claps and the talking points by this coach. This shows a few things one is our board is weak as ever and our president is a joke as well who should go

Last edited:
Koch is an easy target, but what about Davies and Richardson? They're generally well regarded on this board but didn't they also play a part in the idiotic extension of the dud's contract? I admit I don't know how much input each of our hierarchy has in these decisions, but seeing them standing around wearing sh*t-eating grins when the extension was announced as if they'd pulled off some sort of fantastic coup for the club absolutely infuriated me. I have no faith in any of them.
They all need to go.

Koch is an easy target, but what about Davies and Richardson? They're generally well regarded on this board but didn't they also play a part in the idiotic extension of the dud's contract? I admit I don't know how much input each of our hierarchy has in these decisions, but seeing them standing around wearing sh*t-eating grins when the extension was announced as if they'd pulled off some sort of fantastic coup for the club absolutely infuriated me. I have no faith in any of them.
It could have been master timing by Davies. He wanted keep Ken going unitil Clarko became available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back