Opinion Sack Hinkley 4 - Show Him The Door

When to sack Ken?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who I really feel for. Cripps, Parker and CD, who have literally weaved magic yeat after year getting this list together.
How ****ing deflating.

Hinkley's massive support network has gifted him everything he has wanted and then some. Then look what he goes and does with it.

Stan Alves, then Grant Thomas. Although being St Kilda there’d be all sorts of political and personality bollocks behind the scenes.
Out of curiosity I looked up the 1998 finals series, I wish I didn't but at least the wtf was that about of it all made me forget about tonight for two minutes.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I still cannot get over that we sacked Russell Ebert for the crime of not winning a flag but this charlatan is still here. Sacking Russ was a tough decision but ultimately it was what propelled us into the AFL with Jack coming back and going on a huge run of flags. Big calls have to be made when a club cannot achieve the ultimate success. Stop squibbing it Koch, make the big call.

I can't get angry at Ken anymore. He's probably a good guy and he's probably doing his best. And as much as we'd like him to 'do the honourable thing' and resign, nobody is resigning from an ~$800k per year job. It's actually up to the people who run this football club to reach the obvious conclusion and take the necessary action. Period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't get angry at Ken anymore. He's probably a good guy and he's probably doing his best. And as much as we'd like him to 'do the honourable thing' and resign, nobody is resigning from an ~$800k per year job. It's actually up to the people who run this football club to reach the obvious conclusion and take the necessary action. Period.
So yea it's not happening.

Ken Hinkley sucks any emotion you have out of the game. I mean 10 minutes in, we all knew that was it. We'd all seen that movie before.

If Ken Hinkley had any dignity, he would resign tomorrow and * off back to whatever shithole Victorian country town he came from.

Jack Cahill sacked after a prelim.

Do you mean from Collingwood back in 1984 as you were not making finals in his time coaching Port Adelaide. (only just came into competition)

He wasnt sacked after that preliminary against Essendon in 84. He resigned.

Ken is a stubborn man that can't take criticism well.

It would be possible to not get angry with him if he didn't carry on like a toddler when his results are questioned and he shifts blame to the players.

Primus, for example, is someone you couldn't get angry with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back