Opinion Sack Hinkley 7 - "Turn it around or watch out"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepers, if he wins a flag I'll fellate on him while he downs the cans, I don't care. I don't care how we win, or who wins it. I mean I've never wanted to be so wrong about something in my whole life, but the cold hard facts are that he wont take this club to a flag, and I'd stake everything I have on that.

If he wins us a flag he can call me out by name on the dais and encourage everyone to throw rotten fruit at me and it'll be one of the happiest days of my life.

It's not happening though.

If he wins us a flag he can call me out by name on the dais and encourage everyone to throw rotten fruit at me and it'll be one of the happiest days of my life.

It's not happening though.

I have to say, your offer was significantly tamer than Cookbook's.

I have heard 2 different stories, 1 that he turned us down at the last minute and 1 that he was coming and KT said don't bother and we ended up with this bozo.

View attachment 1479081

You've mixed up your coaches. Cameron left us at the alter to take the GWS job. It literally happened in the middle of the night.
KT then told Rodney Eade "don't bother we've gone in another direction" and we ended up with Hinkley.

This confirms that Koch's tough talk about nobody in the club being safe was all a charade. He said it knowing full well Hinkley was safe. Makes him look like a bigger nob
Yep, total charade to appease the supporters but backfired big time coz we aren't that stupid Kochie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ken would actually be good for Norf. I was down now I’ve got me bloody hopes up again!!
I don't think he would. He's not going to ever recapture 2013/14. He'll basically be taking over the worst list he's ever had to work with. Think he struggles against good teams now.

You've mixed up your coaches. Cameron left us at the alter to take the GWS job. It literally happened in the middle of the night.
KT then told Rodney Eade "don't bother we've gone in another direction" and we ended up with Hinkley.
Ah yes now I remember, thanks for the refresh, it's almost 11 years ago. I can't believe that Donuts has been here that long, I'm getting to old for this s**t.

Kanes trying to get his mate a longer contract with north
Absolutely unbelievable how big a hypocrite this flog is makes me sick.
So it's ok if he breaks that same contract that we have been told we must honor ffs I would hold him to it then after all the jobs are gone sack him.

I don't think he would. He's not going to ever recapture 2013/14. He'll basically be taking over the worst list he's ever had to work with. Think he struggles against good teams now.
Yeah I don’t know. I reckon they could use a few years of a father figure type. Guys an idiot but he’s clearly good at creating a galvanised group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back