Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one of the more puzzling mythologies of him, that he’s the equivalent of Matt Damon pushing a broom around only pausing from time to time to solve unfathomably difficult maths problems - he just doesn’t have a Robin Williams to bond with and in doing so, unlock his limitless potential.

View attachment 688135

“Youse guys work harder and we’ll get what we deserve”

🎶 ... afternoon delight!

“You wanna know what the best part of going to the footy is? It’s for about ten minutes from when I get to the ground to when I take my seat. Because I think maybe I’ll get in there and look up at the coaches box and Ken won’t be there. No goodbye, no see ya later, no Coke Zero, no nuthin. Just left.”

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 1.07.27 am.png

Last edited:

lol ken can't string coherent sentences together at the best of times.
I disagree regarding his ability to talk, this the one thing he is exceptional at and what has got him this far. Of course though you need more than a few smooth lines to win a flag.

If we fall out of the 8 this week ...

Oh hang on a minnit :D

I hear Kenny is working on the P - NP problem.

After that he will prove the Yang-Mills conjecture.

450px-P_np_np-complete_np-hard.svg.png

Last edited:
It's okay. He and captain ollie are learning some pretty complex stuff this year. It takes time but they are getting there. They are on the road to wisdom. It's a long and windy road.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-06-07/wiser-power-star-plays-it-smart-with-sanfl-return

"If I had my time again, which I have now, I would've preferred a run in the SANFL to prepare me.
"Whilst I could have a certain impact, it was subdued a little bit without having match fitness.
"Myself and (coach Ken Hinkley) have learnt from the first time going around where the AFL is such a step up from straight-line running and whatever else you can simulate in terms of training to the actual game.
Funny how this was news to our coach and captain while to most on BF it was blindingly obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KT can be not thrilled by the co-captains thing all he wants, but unless he uses his power as the ******* CEO to veto it he can be "not thrilled" as much as he likes. He did nothing to stop it despite being one of the only few people who could have done something about it.

He stood by and did nothing despite being in the position of responsibility. He absolutely shoulders that garbage decision as much as anyone else at the club and should be judged extremely harshly on it.

I'll say it again, I really don't care if we have co-captains, but the ones we chose are just simply not in their prime. Please just scrap the idea in the next few years and make one of our younger guys the captain.
I think that Clurey, Dougal, Housten and DBJ are all possible candidates for the future if they can keep up to pace.
But look at Boak, and how much better he's played without the responsibility of the captaincy, and giving it to Wines has only put more pressure on him, and he clearly can't withstand it.
We need someone who can actually HANDLE the responsibility of being a captain, and right now most of our old guys are either past their prime to do so, or simply better off without the responsibility.

Rucci in the Tiser today sounds quite impressed with Kenny baby - predicts we will have a spanking 2nd half of the season and we have changed our game plan enormously this year, yada yada yada.

Lol.

Rucci in the Tiser today sounds quite impressed with Kenny baby - predicts we will have a spanking 2nd half of the season and we have changed our game plan enormously this year, yada yada yada.

Lol.
I predict we'll cop a few spankings in the 2nd half of the season.

“You wanna know what the best part of going to the footy is? It’s for about ten minutes from when I get to the ground to when I take my seat. Because I think maybe I’ll get in there and look up at the coaches box and Ken won’t be there. No goodbye, no see ya later, no Coke Zero, no nuthin. Just left.”

View attachment 688551

Haha! Perfect.

Kt says that Phil Walsh told him that Hinkley was the best tatical mind he has ever met , that's why kt backs him
Phil Walsh had a wicked sense of humour. He also "convinced" the AFLPA that Taylah Walker was the best captain since Cook decided he'd take that job on the Endeavour.

I’ve read some BS written by Rucci in my time but his bit about Hinkley in the Murdoch rag today is a total wank especially about getting the players to,respond to bad starts and how he listened to,them blah blah blah.
The sports writers For our only newspaper are pathetic and Rucci is queen of the lot.

The Sack Him!!!!!!!!!! call has gone down significantly.. must be the Shanghai Surprise

I don't know of any AFL club that has sacked a coach with a positive W:L. Give it a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back