Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I reckon losing in China could really ******** Koch. Maybe might push him to make something change.
It will certainly be the end of Cardone panic attack wise. Seriously. Then who’s going to carry the Chairman Moi beige overcoat and Super Samsonite? Koch will be made to look like a normal person and no way will he stand for that.

There was a table in a Melbourne newspaper with each coach’s contract length in it.

Hinkley had an asterisk beside 2021, with the blurb beneath mentioning a performance-based trigger.
I have read that no finals in 2019 or 2020 means the 2021 year is not activated.

Also, if the club sacks Ken 1 year into a 3 year deal, Koch should also resign.

Because we can’t form tickets and all board members are appointed, included the 2/10 member-‘elected’ ones, there’s nothing to avert or avoid by resigning.

I think Macca is correct. Discontent is known, and KH is under the pump to deliver results now.

I think its a misnomer to suggest that the current regime (KT Koch etc) cant sack Ken because they backed him in in 2017. I think they would all get a big lot of kudos from fans if they admitted it was an error and went in a different direction. I think this is what will happen come the end of season if we keep playing and delivering what we are currently (which i think is likely). May even be a similar handshake and part ways to Scott @ Nth

The reality is the club is not going to provide a running commentary on the situation (as much as the fans want it).

And don’t think it’s that they can’t sack him, just that they don’t want to and/or are to embarrassed to do it.

Sacking him after less than a year into his new contact extension is absolute proof that it’s was a massive **** up giving it to him in the first place.

It’s a very hard argument to form as to why they should get to stay.

And don’t think it’s that they can’t sack him, just that they don’t want to and/or are to embarrassed to do it.

Sacking him after less than a year into his new contact extension is absolute proof that it’s was a massive **** up giving it to him in the first place.

It’s a very hard argument to form as to why they should get to stay.
Honestly owning up to mistakes would gain a lot more respect then letting it fester and hoping it heals

That rarely happens if that was the case chapman from the crows would have left ages ago. All chairmans are the same full of ego

Have the Crows sacked a coach 1 year into a 3 year deal? I genuinely don't know.

Because we can’t form tickets and all board members are appointed, included the 2/10 member-‘elected’ ones, there’s nothing to avert or avoid by resigning.

Yep. As long as we're not a financial basket case, everything is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the Crows sacked a coach 1 year into a 3 year deal? I genuinely don't know.

They sacked Craig one year into a lifetime arrangement

If we make a final in 2019 or 2020 the 2021 year is activated.

You’re confident about that ?

This club really is piss weak, so all we have to do to guarantee this clown 2021 is make and lose 1 final in either 19 or 20. How about must make finals both years and win 2 finals as a bare minimum.

Miss finals this year, then lose an elimination final next year and it’s another year of Stinkley.

Standards are not nearly high enough at this footy club anymore.

You’re confident about that ?

This club really is piss weak, so all we have to do to guarantee this clown 2021 is make and lose 1 final in either 19 or 20. How about must make finals both years and win 2 finals as a bare minimum.

Miss finals this year, then lose an elimination final next year and it’s another year of Stinkley.

Standards are not nearly high enough at this footy club anymore.
Only what i have heard mate. Could well be bollocks coz i have also heard if no finals this year, then he is out too.

Cue KT warm and fuzzy open letter

"As I sit here waiting to board the flight to Shanghai, I've been reflecting on the amazing journey we've traveled together over the last 5 years ......

I couldn't help reading this imagining a Flying High type scene where everything that could possibly go wrong is going wrong around him and the plane is plummeting to a certain death.

lol - the whole co-captains thing highlights the disfunction of the KT-Hinkley relationship. KT is on record in a radio interview at the time saying when Ken first floated the idea he asked him if he was really sure because it wouldn't go down well with members. The fact that he then backed Hinkley's position over the members without a shred of evidence that it would provide the best chance of winning shows he does not have the cojones to stand up to him. Now he's recently been on radio lamenting the fact that this decision has cost us membership revenue. Cry me a river.

Contrast this behaviour to the strength of previous administrators from when we were successful. The only reason someone like Bob McLean wouldn't have thrown Hinkley out on his arse if he suggested co-captains is that he would have sacked him well before that point.

I've always been a KT supporter but you're right with this, he should have told Ken to GTFO of his office and only come back once he'd made a call on a single captain.

Don't even bother the board with that shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back